• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Marilyn*43

Orcs after Elementals chapter

I have the biggest concern ever. Are orcs needed after the Elementals chapter or can you just put that race behind you. There are so many buildings that I have that produce orcs and space is scarce. Should I keep them out or place them in storage. Mana and seeds are a growing problem to keep...
  2. Marilyn*43

Poaching of players should be banned

I honestly think that private email solicitation of players that are already in an existing fellowship should not be accepted and any player that does this should be banned. It is not only disruptive to the team but disrespectful and annoying. Specially when it's an Ambassador or Archmage that...
  3. Marilyn*43

City Expansions

I'm curious, can you stockpile your expansions ???
  4. Marilyn*43

Fellowship Adventures

I'm curious as to when the next fellowship adventure will commence..??
  5. Marilyn*43

Currently Recruiting All Level Players

Greetings from Galadrim Guild in Winyandor. We are currently recruiting new members to join us in achieving high levels & scores.. Team effort in assisting each other in trades & prizes to move forward to the next level & strengthen your city... Come & join us.. :)
  6. Marilyn*43

We're Recruiting All Levels

Greetings All, we're currently recruiting new members in Winyandor to join Galadrim Guild.. All level members & very active.. Helping each other with trades & achieving 9 chests in tournaments... Come & Join Us.. :)
  7. Marilyn*43

Hello Greetings...

I'm Marilyn from Galadrim Guild in Winyandor... Wanted to greet everyone & let you all know that we are currently recruiting new members.. We're very active players & enjoy the challenge that the events offer.. Join Us... :)
  8. Marilyn*43

Galadrim Guild Invite for active players

....Come Join Us & Be Part Of Our Guild ..... *Currently accepting active players* We are very active & friendly members that support each other by sharing knowledge & assist in trades to help you grow. We encourage everyone to try to visit fellowship members daily & participation in...
  9. Marilyn*43

Galadrim Guild

....Come Join Us & Be Part Of Our Guild ..... *Currently accepting active players* We are very active & friendly members that support each other by sharing knowledge & assist in trades to help you grow. We encourage everyone to try to visit fellowship members daily & participation in...
  10. Marilyn*43

Mountain side Cliff art

Does anyone have an active mountain cliff art that can be viewed to get an idea of what it looks like..
  11. Marilyn*43

Mountain side statue

I could have sworn I saw that stone statue come to life & became part of the city.. Does anyone know where this can be found or am I going bonkers.. I can't find the member or fellowship I saw this in.. Can anyone guide me...
  12. Marilyn*43

Boosted goods cap

Is the 700 cap on your boosted goods permanent or will it change as you advance in chapters?? I'm hoping for the latter..
  13. Marilyn*43

Forum Trash Bin Tab

Cheese & Crackers ... I'm using the mobile app. & while trying to sell a level 2 workshop, my chunky finger pressed a level 15 steel manufacture .... Seriously!!!!! We need a Trash Bin to undue chunky finger mistakes... I freeking lost points & a high level building... Uuggghhh!!!?
  14. Marilyn*43

Stone Hedge Artifacts

What are the Stonehenge artifacts for??
  15. Marilyn*43

Fellowship adventure chests

I'm curious about the amount of chests you can win in each level.. Is it only one chest or three?, & if three.. do you have to complete the whole path of each color or just meet the end in all three paths??? .. Forgive my ignorance, I've just never seen this achieved..
  16. Marilyn*43

Galadrim Guild Invite

We Currently have 15 Openings .. We have different level players & are very active.. We're winning 6 chests in our tournaments & scored 111 minimum, in the tower.. We help each other to grow & push forward ... Come join us.. We'd love to have you in our Guild..
  17. Marilyn*43

Goods production

Is there a way to make your goods production faster?.. Is there a specific item or Ancient Wonder needed??.
  18. Marilyn*43

Boosted manufactories

How many boosted goods manufactories should one have ??
  19. Marilyn*43

Galadrim Invite

Galadrim Fellowship would like to Invite you to join our Guild ... We're an active group with different level players that participates in tournaments, spire & fellowship quests.. We currently have 15 openings for active players regardless of level & skill.. We are obtaining 6 chests & score...
  20. Marilyn*43

Armories in the city

How many armories do you truly need?? I have 7 but, as always space is a big factor.. So what is an actual amount to keep because we all know we must upgrade to keep up with the tournaments & the AW's can do just so much..