• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. How is your silly walk?

Hi - the Monty Pythons are looking for a suitable upper class twit of the year contestant to join with the other twits in our little group of misfits. We don’t demand minimums we don’t criticize each other ( unless of course your silly walk is not particularly silly ). We have somehow collected...
  2. Stolen Account

Sadly the player involved wishes to avoid further confrontation with the law and is resigned to the fact that his little bird is now an X-parrot! Bereft of life, it languishes in an eternal slumber ( I’m adlibbing here) nailed to its perch soas to mimic life!
  3. Stolen Account

Ahhhhh - the fish slapping dance!
  4. Stolen Account

As long as they don’t take my SPAM!
  5. Stolen Account

Oh dang!! I broke another rule?? How many rules are there? I certainly didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition!! I guess it’s the comphy chair for me!
  6. Stolen Account

That is an awesome idea! Not everyone is retired and lazy like me with lots of free time to play games. It would really help when people are called away! Ok - so - make it so!!! Lol!
  7. Stolen Account

Wellllllll, someone was EXTREMELY naughty!! Real world events caused a player to need some time off and they didn’t want to hurt the FS. So, they reached out and someone said “I’ll help” and it worked great for the longest time - until it didn’t. Support already slapped our wrists - quite...
  8. Stolen Account

A former member of our FS had the login details to another account. He left for another FS and brought the 2nd account with him. Now the real owner cannot login as the account info has been changed. I’ve reached out to the other FS and setup a ticket with support. Only other suggestions?
  9. Player Rewards

Well - not a bad idea - maybe KPs could be the prize to be handed out but I would like to see them as a bonus awarded to the fellowship for some activity.
  10. Player Rewards

You're right - but it has been my experience that the players who rarely show up probably wouldn't care and if they saw what was possible they might show up more often. I've brought up my COC experience and we have not had any issues with how the awards are handed out. No, guarantees here of...
  11. Player Rewards

You're right - but push accounts will always take advantage of everything - they are already light years ahead of us ( well - ahead of me anyways!!!) I would hope that there are more of us than them and I just think it would encourage players to do better.
  12. Player Rewards

Good Point - I think the rewards should be things that people would like to have - maybe a "store" where special coins could be used to buy things like timers or maybe building upgrades. I just find it disappointing that I can't do more for the really active players who really go above and...
  13. Player Rewards

The KP idea is good although I am in 1 fellowship wherein the entire fellowship posts AWs that they want KP donated so we all help each other. As I said to someone else, our COC clan regularly participates in Clan War Leagues. In the event that you don't play COC, in Leagues 7 clans face off...
  14. Player Rewards

You raise good points but I believe they are not insurmountable. As I pointed out elsewhere, the fellowship could and should agree on what constitutes exceptional service to the fellowship. We have a couple of players who are way above the rest of us. I think that most people can see who...
  15. Player Rewards

Hi, Each fellowship would have to decide on the rules for awarding. In our COC clan after a clan war league, each participant in the war is awarded prizes (medals to be used to purchase goods) then the clan is awarded bonus medals that the Clan leader can divide. We have never had an issue as...
  16. Player Rewards

I would like to see some sort of reward system that would allow the Archmage to hand out extra benefits to exceptional players. Right now all I can do is promote but then once a player is promoted to mage there is nothing. So, whether on a monthly basis, or after an event or tourney or based...