• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Player Rewards

I would like to see some sort of reward system that would allow the Archmage to hand out extra benefits to exceptional players. Right now all I can do is promote but then once a player is promoted to mage there is nothing. So, whether on a monthly basis, or after an event or tourney or based on monthly donations. The game could provide the Archmage with various items ( based on how the fellowship did on different criteria ) such as timers, extra goods, instant upgrades - whatever - and they in turn could choose the players deserving of the rewards. Our fellowship has several players who always go above and beyond and I would really like to be able to reward their efforts.

Nartis Hanta

That would be a great idea. Though I wouldnt expect it to be in a update sooner or later cause free things are really not free. Maybe a leveling system where once you hit a certain FS level archmage can give more items out? But limit only to 5 people a month. There is 25 people in a FS award more that 5 would be a overkill. (And of course you cannot reward yourself)

In my old fellowship we had people every 3 months vote for 2 new mages and every 2 months vote for 5 new ambassadors. And I derank others so there is 1 archamge 2 mages and 5 ambassdors leading to 7/25 members. Of course I would only give the rank if I feel like I can trust em.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
One issue would be: what if the archmage gives the stuff to themself? But if you solve this issue by creating a ban on Archmages keeping these items for themselves, then you have created a different issue. Mainly: if lower ranked players are eligible for bonus rewards but Archmages aren't, then it is almost like you are being penalized for leading the fellowship.

T6583

While this isn’t a bad idea, depending on the criteria set for handing it out by the AM of each FS it could be that the same people always get the rewards which could then cause other players to be like what’s the point and for others it could motivate them to do better. Some AM’s already do a version of this where they use their own resources to reward players.

Edited to add: Here’s a link to a post about AM’s providing rewards.

One issue would be: what if the archmage gives the stuff to themself? But if you solve this issue by creating a ban on Archmages keeping these items for themselves, then you have created a different issue. Mainly: if lower ranked players are eligible for bonus rewards but Archmages aren't, then it is almost like you are being penalized for leading the fellowship.
Hi,
Each fellowship would have to decide on the rules for awarding. In our COC clan after a clan war league, each participant in the war is awarded prizes (medals to be used to purchase goods) then the clan is awarded bonus medals that the Clan leader can divide. We have never had an issue as it is usually obvious who deserves the bonus medals. And that includes the Leader. Sometimes if he had a bad war he doesn't award himself anything. I think if a leader was to abuse the awards the fellowship would quickly disband.

That would be a great idea. Though I wouldnt expect it to be in a update sooner or later cause free things are really not free. Maybe a leveling system where once you hit a certain FS level archmage can give more items out? But limit only to 5 people a month. There is 25 people in a FS award more that 5 would be a overkill. (And of course you cannot reward yourself)

In my old fellowship we had people every 3 months vote for 2 new mages and every 2 months vote for 5 new ambassadors. And I derank others so there is 1 archamge 2 mages and 5 ambassdors leading to 7/25 members. Of course I would only give the rank if I feel like I can trust em.
You raise good points but I believe they are not insurmountable. As I pointed out elsewhere, the fellowship could and should agree on what constitutes exceptional service to the fellowship. We have a couple of players who are way above the rest of us. I think that most people can see who deserves a bonus and yes it would have to be limited in order to have value. It could happen that the fellowship is so good that everyone deserves a bonus. In that case the Archmage could just do a draw ( if the rest of the fellowship think that he/she rigged the draw then I'm sure they would disband very fast!! LOL!!

While this isn’t a bad idea, depending on the criteria set for handing it out by the AM of each FS it could be that the same people always get the rewards which could then cause other players to be like what’s the point and for others it could motivate them to do better. Some AM’s already do a version of this where they use their own resources to reward players.

Edited to add: Here’s a link to a post about AM’s providing rewards.
The KP idea is good although I am in 1 fellowship wherein the entire fellowship posts AWs that they want KP donated so we all help each other. As I said to someone else, our COC clan regularly participates in Clan War Leagues. In the event that you don't play COC, in Leagues 7 clans face off over 6 days. Each clan battles 1 clan a day so at the end you have fought every other clan 1 time. All participants get medals based on how the clan did and the leader is given bonus medals to hand out to deserving players. Yes - quite often the same people get the bonus awards but no one has ever complained because we can all see who did the most to help the clan. The medals can be used to buy things like timers, instant building upgrades, hero upgrades etc.

One con with this is that unless the rewards are pretty trivial, they will get used to advantage by pushers to strengthen their accounts.
Good Point - I think the rewards should be things that people would like to have - maybe a "store" where special coins could be used to buy things like timers or maybe building upgrades. I just find it disappointing that I can't do more for the really active players who really go above and beyond helping the fellowship in different ways.

It does sound like it could be a good idea, but it would be really easy for push accounts to take advantage of it.
You're right - but push accounts will always take advantage of everything - they are already light years ahead of us ( well - ahead of me anyways!!!) I would hope that there are more of us than them and I just think it would encourage players to do better.

DeletedUser25004

You can allways use AW kp as a prize for participation, depending on how much you have in stuck you could say 100, 50, 20 or 500 for that matter.

Although I think this is a nice idea... some people are limited to the time they can spend in the game or their schedule may be too eratic to ever be able to get the rewards thus as @T6583 suggests.. they may become discouraged.
You're right - but it has been my experience that the players who rarely show up probably wouldn't care and if they saw what was possible they might show up more often. I've brought up my COC experience and we have not had any issues with how the awards are handed out. No, guarantees here of course but I think most people recognize the stars.

You can allways use AW kp as a prize for participation, depending on how much you have in stuck you could say 100, 50, 20 or 500 for that matter.
Well - not a bad idea - maybe KPs could be the prize to be handed out but I would like to see them as a bonus awarded to the fellowship for some activity.

Gath Of Baal

I was thinking about this a little earlier on how it could work and not be abused and here are my thoughts.

A fellowship knowledge point bank/storage.

Every member could donate a max of 4 KP to it and when the bank/storage hits 100 it is full and no more can be added to it..
To take KP out and award it to a member both the Archmage and 2 Mages have to "Unlock" the bank/storage then the Archmage could hand out the KP to any members wonder as withdrawn KP comes out in the form of an instant, and a fellowship message goes out to all members letting them know who the points went to.

This still could be abused but just once because after the fellowship members see that the Archmage is abusing the system they will not donate to it anymore.

Or

They can add a drop down menu to the bank/storage and all the members name show up with a check box next to each one and only after the Archmage and 2 Mages check the box by a members name it automatically deposits the KP either in the members inventory in the form of a instant or directly to their KP bar

Doing it this way makes it that the Archmage is not giving out rewards from his/her pocket and soloing the burden and instead its the entire fellowship rewarding a member at the archmages discretion in the name of the entire fellowship.

You could probably expand on this and add more things that could be rewarded like Gold, supplies, diamonds, troops etc and of course with limitations

Edit: you could also make this profitable for INNO by charging Diamonds to buy the Bank/Storage and have to use diamonds to expand it to hold different kids of donations.. They could also make the bank/storage expansions winnable in the tournament with each expansion coming from a different tournament
example:

like to add the donate gold expansion you would have to buy it with diamonds or earn it during the marble tournament
to get the supplies expansion you would have to spend diamonds or earn it though the planks tournament

Last edited:

T6583

his still could be abused but just once because after the fellowship members see that the Archmage is abusing the system they will not donate to it anymore.
Unfortunately this can still be abused by push accounts. There are entire push account FS out there. Until Inno actually enforcing their no push account policy it’s not going to stop those type of accounts. People report these accounts regularly and nothing is ever done about them.

Gath Of Baal

Unfortunately this can still be abused by push accounts. There are entire push account FS out there. Until Inno actually enforcing their no push account policy it’s not going to stop those type of accounts. People report these accounts regularly and nothing is ever done about them.

yes but those push account fellowships are using their own stuff anyways to further their own cities and would not benefit from the Bank/Storage since its their own stuff in the first place... Kind of hard to steal from yourself :p

sam767

When I had time to track things, I passed out tournament rewards (KP) from my stash. Now 10 chests is routine and gold spire is getting there, and I have even less time. IMHO, an archmage should sacrifice rewards for the good of the FS. Since I overproduce and fight, I take a lot of 0* trades.

Probably a tough expectation for junior archmages - advance your city or advance your FS? From the perspective of almost entering CH16, I am happy to help my FS.

In fact, I would love to be able to share instants. Archmage only: I don't want another wonder-system!. I have tons of almost everything.

T6583

yes but those push account fellowships are using their own stuff anyways to further their own cities and would not benefit from the Bank/Storage since its their own stuff in the first place... Kind of hard to steal from yourself :p
Very true. So it wouldn’t make a difference that way when it comes to push account FS.
Though I have to agree with Sam. Also just recently on of the FS’s I’m in all took notice of a player recently going above and beyond for the FS. Members of the FS all donated KP on their own and in an amount of their own choosing to that player as a thank you. It started with one of the mages, then several other cities joined in and the AM when they logged in also rewarded the player. I’m new to that FS and I thought that was a wonderful way for the FS as a whole to recognize a player for going above and beyond.