• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Event League Levels

Do the amount of progress points needed for the leagues in an event ever stop moving? I thought I heard/read somewhere that they "froze" at the very end of the event for some amount of time, but I cannot find anything like that when searching. It would be useful to see if it's worth the...
  2. House of Black and White

Very relaxed group of active players starting a brand new fellowship. If you'd like to join a fellowship starting from the very beginning, we're for you. No rules, just enjoy playing the game. Do recommend being an active trader and picking up any fellowship trades for your boosted products -...
  3. Active Player

Active Player looking for new fellowship (was in one I randomly picked that allowed anyone to join). Late chapter 3 with Marble, Crystal, Gems boost. On 5+ times a week (real life permitting). Do tournaments (around 500 pts) and spire every week. Very active in FA.
  4. Arya's Assassins

Looking for new members to start a brand new fellowship from the ground up. Just four of us from a previous fellowship - and hopefully two more eventually. At our size doesn't matter what boosts you have, but we are only missing someone boosted in scrolls. Very laid back group - no formal...
  5. Westerosi Warriors

A group of us had been joining random fellowships for access to tournaments and events and wound up on the same fellowship and worked very well together. However, the archmage/founder of the fellowship was no longer an active player which killed us on the last fellowship adventure - so we've...