• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event League Levels

normankoon

Do the amount of progress points needed for the leagues in an event ever stop moving? I thought I heard/read somewhere that they "froze" at the very end of the event for some amount of time, but I cannot find anything like that when searching. It would be useful to see if it's worth the diamonds for the next level, but that's pointless if the goal posts keep moving.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Howdy, neighbor! I'm seriously thinking of that too, lol. I'd hate to fall out of silver at this late stage. Good luck to you, norman!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I was up, seeing as the Silver league offered a choice of Pilgrim 's manor set I thought I'd grab one. Good news, I should be able to place a Forge on Harandar. ;)