• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Wise Golem Question

Thank you :) Have a great day!
  2. Wise Golem Question

Thank you, LordVonKon! That’s good to know about the production and culture link. I don’t know if it because I’m on mobile, but nothing is clickable beside the question mark at the top. I’ll have to see if it is different on my computer.
  3. Wise Golem Question

Oh ok! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to me, Henroo
  4. Wise Golem Question

Thanks Henroo! Weird. Why is the supplies bonus separate from the daily number? And what is the green 672 and the time beside it?
  5. Wise Golem Question

Hi all, I’m fairly new at this game and absolutely love it, specially now that I have found a great FS. Could you please help me in understand what I’m seeing on the Wise Golem info please?
  6. I NEED A FELLOWSHIP!

Check out Mythic Dawn! I joined them about a week ago and they are the best I’ve come across so far. Active chat, great trades, 16 out of our 22 members are involve in tournament right now. So fun!