• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Magikal Realm Recruitment Post for Two New Members

In a sleepy village that lacks participation? Want to join an active, friendly, semi casual fellowship?Join us in the Magikal Realm. Resort includes fierce battles with foes near a scenic waterfall as the mists keeps you cool and refreshed. Virtual buffet in the royal banquet room. Spa treatment...
  2. One Word Reply Game

Serenity
  3. The Food Game

Naan
  4. Sentence Game

Rangers reviewed rare royal research, Rippling Race recipe.
  5. The Food Game

Almonds
  6. Recruitment - Closed. Thx

Have a great evening folks. Please close this post. I see my point has been missed. Enjoy and Happy Gaming.
  7. Recruitment - Closed. Thx

I’m fully aware of various sites. But no game I’ve ever dealt with has such a serious issue of recruiting and that many inactive. I’m not new to leading guilds and recruitment, just so you are aware. You make it seem as though I don’t know the way of it as far as recruiting.
  8. Allow Us to Trade Relics

Evening. Here’s what I believe will happen. Less participation in Tournaments. If one is able to trade then what incentive would one have to get through as much as they can to gain rewards which is primarily relics among other items? If I know I’m running low, relics could be crafted in Magic...
  9. Recruitment - Closed. Thx

Addition: Pros: Easier to recruit those who want to be in a fellowship Those who want to remain solo, won’t be pestered Easier way to communicate, interview potential new members Less time consuming since many of us r busy folks Allows new members to communicate with new fellowship Easier...
  10. Recruitment - Closed. Thx

Some games set up an official account via Discord. Great way to step up tabs on a server for recruitment, game updates, etc... The maps we have also have lots of inactive and solo players making it a unless way to recruit. As for what the Devs will or won’t read, it’s in their best interest of...
  11. Recruitment - Closed. Thx

Evening Niteshade, Recruiting shouldn’t require going outside of the game to see who’s active. It’s a tedious process and I’m on mobile. I’ve looked on ElvenStats before but it’s better if those who are active, post their requests instead of a dead list of names. I’m just giving a general...
  12. Magikal Realm - Recruitment

A lone figure stands near the waterfalls of Magikal Realm, enjoying the cool refreshing mist dancing gently upon their skin. After resting and dining, one wanders into the village to see if they too can reside in the realm. Server: US1, Elcysandir Communication is key Mandatory fellowship...
  13. Ogres - as new guest race

Evening greetings, I did like the aquatic theme and the changes of the lands turning into waterfront areas & beaches. I’m all for Sirens and Mer-Folks. Lovely idea. Enjoy & Happy Gaming.
  14. Recruitment - Closed. Thx

Evening greetings, The recruiting tab needs to be completely overhauled. Two sections or tabs should be used. One for fellowships looking for members to place their advertisement and another section for individuals or those who want to merge with another fellowship to request placement in an...
  15. Ogres - as new guest race

Evening greetings. Those in my fellowship could not stand Orcs Chapter in Research and the terrible looking builds that went along with it. I purposefully left a lot of builds alone until I could reach the next chapter to improve the look of my village. Would prefer to not go through a similar...
  16. Magikal Realm - Recruiting

Greetings, Global friends enjoying the game, assisting & reaching fellowship goals. Be chatty, active, participate in fellowship activities. Tournament: Minimum 500+. Space for several members. Enjoy and happy gaming.