• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. onebigscot

Another Strategy to Save the Forum

I dont come here often, but its a nice tool when I do have questions because I can search through years of historical posts and most likely find my answer without bothering anyone.
  2. onebigscot

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

3. onebigscot

What's on Your Thanksgiving Plate?

Today was leftover turkey and some bacon/biscuit dressing. :)
  4. onebigscot

It worked for StarTrek

onebigscot
  5. onebigscot

Parking city before guest races

Aww man, I've been investing in mine.
  6. onebigscot

Side tasks? - decline

@elvenbee IT WORKED! Thank you.
  7. onebigscot

Side tasks? - decline

So I'm getting ready to advance to Woodelves. You're saying that when I make that jump I'll be able to decline quests from the previous chapter?
  8. onebigscot

Side tasks? - decline

I'm drowning in Elixir, so it isn't a need for me.
  9. onebigscot

Side tasks? - decline

Sorry, not sure what better to call these things but they are the tasks we have to complete on the left hand side of the screen. I have attached a picture of one below. I used to be able to decline these things, but that's changed. For this current one, I don't need to raise the level of my...
  10. onebigscot

Red Panda - Vision Vapor

Turns out I was missing something...THANK YOU!
  11. onebigscot

Red Panda - Vision Vapor

Game version: __ v1.141.4-(c418e42) - html5 (2021-11-16 13:21) Game world: __ Elcy Browser + version: __ Chrome Operating System: __ Windows Screen resolution: __ Account name: __ onebigscot Humans or Elves: __ elves Reproducibility: __= happens always Quest title: __ Current situation: I fed...
  12. onebigscot

Elvarian Games - League Numbers Bronze, Silver, Gold

Is this telling me how many people are in each category?
  13. onebigscot

Is Elvenar Losing its Popularity?

I'm staying because I like the people in the FS. If I was solely centered on getting blueprints, I would change groups. I would like to get blueprints AND stay with my FS.
  14. onebigscot

Is Elvenar Losing its Popularity?

I haven't been playing for long, but long enough to know that I will never see a blueprint. I joined a mid-range guild and I'm happy there. I've been recruited to leave a couple of times but I'm not leaving. So it feels to me like the Inno Devs don't value FS loyalty, its more important to...
  15. onebigscot

Evolving Buildings Reference

...and thank you!
  16. onebigscot

Time Between Events

From what I gather...doesn't that depend upon your FS? Now my FS...(the Moon Spinners...check us out on Elcy...we're saving a spot for you) is pretty chill so that would be okay. But aren't there FS's that will bounce people for not participating?
  17. onebigscot

PLEASE MAKE A FILTER FOR NOTIFICATIONS

Thank you! Figures it was operator error. :)
  18. onebigscot

Moon-Spinners :Recruiting

I joined as a newbie to the game about 5 months ago. Currently in Ch6 as its been a helpful group.
  19. onebigscot

The ever increasing recipes in Magic Academy

Bummer...I thought it was a waste of space. Am I missing something?
  20. onebigscot

Fellowship Adventures - 2 Steps in Stage Flag taking

There's confetti? I am SO pulling it the next time I have a chance!!! (note to my mage who visits here...no I won't) ;)