• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Side tasks? - decline

onebigscot

Sorry, not sure what better to call these things but they are the tasks we have to complete on the left hand side of the screen. I have attached a picture of one below. I used to be able to decline these things, but that's changed. For this current one, I don't need to raise the level of my elixir manufactory to level 16, so I would decline it. Now I'm stuck with the damn thing. Why can we no longer decline tasks we have to wish to complete?

Attachments

• decline.jpg
    decline.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 53

elvenbee

All the declinable quests were replaced with the Seasons - we're doing Season of Triumph right now, last time was Joy I think. Now, quests are chapter specific quests that cannot be declined until you hit a new chapter.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@elvenbee nailed it!

I just completely ignore these until I enter a new chapter and then I go in and decline or finish them until I hit the next round that can not be declined.

I play on mobile and for some reason all my quest givers are the same(Rivenor the Builder) so following the storyline is not even a little entertaining.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For this current one, I don't need to raise the level of my elixir manufactory to level 16, so I would decline it.

That is your boosted tier 3 normal good in both of your cities, so you should continue to level it up to produce more goods. Besides, you will continue to get a quest for that in every chapter that has a research for your elixir, all the way up to chapter 20, where it will want you to have one at level 32.

elvenbee

@elvenbee nailed it!

I just completely ignore these until I enter a new chapter and then I go in and decline or finish them until I hit the next round that can not be declined.

I play on mobile and for some reason all my quest givers are the same(Rivenor the Builder) so following the storyline is not even a little entertaining.
Sometimes I follow along with the quest if I'm bored, but that is about it. Otherwise they stack up until I'm done with the chapter lol.

onebigscot

That is your boosted tier 3 normal good in both of your cities, so you should continue to level it up to produce more goods. Besides, you will continue to get a quest for that in every chapter that has a research for your elixir, all the way up to chapter 20, where it will want you to have one at level 32.
I'm drowning in Elixir, so it isn't a need for me.

onebigscot

All the declinable quests were replaced with the Seasons - we're doing Season of Triumph right now, last time was Joy I think. Now, quests are chapter specific quests that cannot be declined until you hit a new chapter.
So I'm getting ready to advance to Woodelves. You're saying that when I make that jump I'll be able to decline quests from the previous chapter?

Sprite1313

I'm drowning in Elixir, so it isn't a need for me.
You might be drowning now, but chapters will continue to require increasing amounts of goods. So will upgrading some buildings and AWs. Another thought, if you ARE overproducing in a boosted good, it is probably better to reduce the number of manus and level them up. That way, you will still produce sufficient goods, but will take fewer spaces.

Alram

Flippers just flip
And by that we mean teleport one, see how it goes. Save those goods, you  will need them later on.
About how many of those goods will be required later on? I'm up to about 12 million of each T3 thinking I may have too many but I'm only in ch12, so...

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I had loads, from buildings that were just below mana production. I cut back to two factories and it did balance out over time. But I did upgrade to mana and seeds levels (ie Winter Owls set).

Kadhrin

About how many of those goods will be required later on? I'm up to about 12 million of each T3 thinking I may have too many but I'm only in ch12, so...
Y'all should be set for a while unless you mostly cater. Maybe store some of those T3 factories for the FA and don't put them back until you're down to a million or so?
Chapter 18:
* one of each for T1, S1, A1.
* two primary T2, one secondary S2.
* zero primary T3, one secondary S3.
T3 is handled by a Forbidden Ruins set with a pair of Magic Dragon Tamers running full blast.

Somehow T2 is the one I'm consistently low on, maybe because I'm more likely to end up catering more for dust tourneys?

There is one chapter (15?) where you'll want at least two if not three factories producing your S3 stuff. I think there were several with nearly 300k S3 for a single tech. (It's been awhile, someone correct me if y'all got better numbers)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Y'all should be set for a while unless you mostly cater. Maybe store some of those T3 factories for the FA and don't put them back until you're down to a million or so?
Chapter 18:
* one of each for T1, S1, A1.
* two primary T2, one secondary S2.
* zero primary T3, one secondary S3.
T3 is handled by a Forbidden Ruins set with a pair of Magic Dragon Tamers running full blast.

Somehow T2 is the one I'm consistently low on, maybe because I'm more likely to end up catering more for dust tourneys?

There is one chapter (15?) where you'll want at least two if not three factories producing your S3 stuff. I think there were several with nearly 300k S3 for a single tech. (It's been awhile, someone correct me if y'all got better numbers)
Yep that sounds right

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

Yes. And usually any task that says to "Have one xxxxx" or "level to xxxxx" are telling you to do something you'll be forced to do anyway.