• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Meggi

Pet food

At what point do you think you will put pet food to be crafted like all other enchantments ? It is frustrating to have so many evolving buildings and random pet food in MA, if you are doing it, then you should also make it as regular enchantments . Thx
  2. Meggi

IN MEMORIAM

Our Archmage, Lord Brian, has passed away recently. He was loved and respected not only by our fellowship , but other players as well.He used to give a helping hand to everybody , and has brought our fellowship to number 1 spot in Arendyll. We are mourning the loss of a great man, he has done...
  3. Meggi

Apprentice disappearing

Dear Inno, since I am aware that you are aware of this problem ( multiple FS members have already addressed this issue with you ,including me, lets make this public) You were aware of this problem already in your beta release of the new race. Can somebody please explain to me why did you not fix...