• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ultimate power ... end of game

Thanks!!!
  2. Ultimate power ... end of game

Sooooo, what happens at the end of the game.... Ultimate Power .... It looks for all the world like finishing it blows up your city? Anyone know what happens?
  3. Moving forward question

Thanks so much!!!
  4. Moving forward question

In one of my worlds I have reached a new level without finishing out all the side side tasks, such as have 8 stage 4 Gold smiths and 4 stage 4 trap makers. UGH! If I just move on, with this command go away? Because I really don't want to add all that for no reason! I can't even collect the...
  5. Moonstone library

Hey I have several of the small Moonstone buildings but no library. One of my member has like 10 of the libraries and all the buildings for each of them. How did I miss this? I am on daily and play all the games. How do I get the libraries.