• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. How to advance?

So apparently humans have more goods and elves have better units? I played as a human, so I guess I should just focus on goods? How do the barracks work? Can you just train units continuously? I have only unlocked Axe barbarians and crossbowmen, should I train more crossbowmen because they're...
  2. Suggestion - I don't have privilege to post under suggestions

There's no filter? That sucks. In FoE there is a filter. +1
  3. How to advance?

Oh, and also, are wholesalers worth it?
  4. How to advance?

Huh, I guess the levels work differently than in FoE, where many people (not me, unfortunately) already have level 100+ GBs (FoE AWs)
  5. How to advance?

What I actually meant was selling goods to other players for them to give you KP. So basically someone wants goods to build an AW that is way ahead of their chapter. So that person donates KP to another person's AW, and in return, that person gives goods (by trading), so that person can build...
  6. How to advance?

Whoa, that's a lot. Is it possible to sell goods for KPs? Is a full set of rune shards needed for every level beyond level 10? I saw that the cap is level 30? I guess that's sad because it's just in front of the sweet spot.
  7. How to advance?

@Gladiola I unlocked the event around the completed "Finish all story quests" Quest. Also if you do a combination of goods and fighting isn't it a drain on your resources as you need a lot of space for attack boost as defending armies get tougher?
  8. How to advance?

Also, what should I gear my city towards? Goods production, KP (if that's the abbreviation of Knowledge Points) production, or attack/defence boost for attacking army? Is there anything fellowships can do together? Like FoE GE, GbG, or GvG? In addition, is fighting provinces and sectors better...
  9. How to advance?

I have only started playing Elvenar. I found this game through Forge of Empires. In FoE, I made a lot of mistakes to I had to restart the game (by creating a new account). I didn't want to makes these mistakes again, so I have some questions. Should I rush ages (chapters?) or camp (in a specific...