• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Curious about "Parked Cities"

I park my city at the end of each chapter to upgrade AWs, if the previous chapter had any that I wanted, and to rearrange the city to help accommodate the guest race. I, also, slow down in the middle of each chapter, as the need to 'rearrange' due to change in building size/direction was not...
  2. Looking for FS

Ideally, the fellowship I am most interested in, is one that is a 10+ chest in tournaments. Spire should be optional, as I am not actively running the spire at this time. I am boosted in Steel/Scrolls/Magic Dust. I visit players once/day.
  3. Come Join The Landsraad!

Hello, I am interested in joining your FS. I am a highly active player but have just start on Sinya Arda. I am looking for an active FS as I left the last one I was in due to other players not being active at all. I am currently a chapter 2 city and will be moving into chapter 3 in the next...
  4. The Bastard Orphans Have An Opening!

Hello, I am currently a FS of one due to my previous FS had no activity. I ended up leaving that FS and have been looking for another one to join. I am an active player (daily, unless life happens) and am boosted in marble, silk, and gems. I currently play the tournaments for the items received...
  5. Deleted FS -- Thread closed

Requirements are you must login and improve your city at least once per calendar month. Trades must be at least 2 star quality for fairness amongst members. Enjoy and grow your city.