• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. YachtaYachta

It worked for StarTrek

YachtaYachta
  2. YachtaYachta

Play space

YIKES! Well that answers that question. Thanks!
  3. YachtaYachta

Play space

Apologies up front if this has been asked and answered in the past. I tried to search but didn't find a thread on this topic. I'm currently in chapter 13 (Amuni). I'm finding fewer opportunities to add city expansions. It looks like I have maybe around 1/3 of available space left. For you...
  4. YachtaYachta

Silly question

Isn't Chapter 21 the end of chapters? Is there something next to save up for?
  5. YachtaYachta

Feedback Ancient Wonders Levels Overview on Browser

I'm confused. Where do you find this?
  6. YachtaYachta

Orc creation

I have 10 Orc Nests (maybe too many?) Current Orc inventory of 2.8 million.
  7. YachtaYachta

Silver level

Someday I will figure these contests out. Once again, I got knocked down a level on the last day. Bummer!
  8. YachtaYachta

Hardware Acceleration

Thank you
  9. YachtaYachta

Hardware Acceleration

Thank you!
  10. YachtaYachta

Hardware Acceleration

Thank you!
  11. YachtaYachta

Hardware Acceleration

Hopefully this hasn't been asked before and that I am on the right forum page. I play the game on my laptop using Google Chrome. For the past week or so the game has been shutting down randomly and giving me a message page instructing me on a hardware setting in Chrome. I perform the task as...
  12. YachtaYachta

Suggestions for improving this forum.

I agree. Much of the fun for me has been in figuring out how to navigate each chapter, how to layout each race in a very limited space and then planning ahead for the next chapter's needs before I get there. Isn't this the point of it all? I have asked questions here in this forum (some of...
  13. YachtaYachta

Amuni - Temple of Dunes question

Thanks. Good grief I swear there are some days where just getting up in the morning is a challenge let alone this game. I think this was one of those days. Thanks for the help!
  14. YachtaYachta

Ok so where does it show up? In the Summonings?
  15. YachtaYachta

Hello everyone. I'm a bit confused about this level. I have completed the prior level and have opened the chest to Amuni. I have researched 4 items. However, I don't see a research item for the "Temple of Dunes". There just isn't one. Am I missing something here? I see the Goldsmith and...
  16. YachtaYachta

Question about quests

Wow great information! Thank you!
  17. YachtaYachta

Question about quests

Thank you Lelanya. I tried this and declined about 10+ quests and its still stuck in the prior chapter. This issue is not a huge deal but kind of bothersome and annoying more than anything. Thanks.
  18. YachtaYachta

Question about quests

I have advanced through Elementals (12) into Amuni (13). I've opened the chest and finished that along with another step along the way within Chapter 13. However the quests that appear on the side are all still associated with Elementals and have not advanced into Amuni. I've not experienced...
  19. YachtaYachta

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

With less than 48 hours left I finally, finally won some loot! woohoo!
  20. YachtaYachta

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

I mentioned a while back that I have yet to secure any flavor loot. That is still the case. Do I have the worst luck or am I doing something wrong. I fill the larger order where there is a "chance" to get the loot but after all this time I have yet to score. Ugghh..