• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Play space

Apologies up front if this has been asked and answered in the past. I tried to search but didn't find a thread on this topic. I'm currently in chapter 13 (Amuni). I'm finding fewer opportunities to add city expansions. It looks like I have maybe around 1/3 of available space left. For you players that are further along than I am, do you end up acquiring all the remaining city expansions (space) as you progress toward the end? Is it a goal or strategy to have all the available space? Will the game ever add additional expansion area?

Glandeh

It is true that the later chapters provide less expansions in the research tree. Also it gets harder to add them by scouting as both the scouting time and the number of required provinces increases. The standard for the last chapters seems to be 2 expansions in the tree, 2 premium expansions (that can be bought with an incresing number of diamonds) and one extra for scouting (currently capped at 67 for 660 province scouted, the wiki mentions only 650 provs needed).
Some time ago, Inno did increase the area where expansions can be placed, but I do not remember exactly when.
It it possible to fill most of the area mear the end of the chapters, but it requires a HUGE amount of diamonds to buy all premium expansions. I just checked, you need about 450K diamonds to buy all 47 available expansions (or 360K if yu buy them at the yearly Black Fiday sale).
For some players this might be a goal, but most will not be able to afford this, even if they are in a gold spire FS (getting extra diamonds from the spire each week).

Pheryll

Set Designer
one extra for scouting (currently capped at 67 for 660 province scouted, the wiki mentions only 650 provs needed).

Technically this is provinces completed (all 8 encounters solved); although my city is not at a point where I can test the validity of the wiki number.

Glandeh

Technically this is provinces completed (all 8 encounters solved); although my city is not at a point where I can test the validity of the wiki number.
I just got the expansion for 620 completed provinces (you're right about that) and now it says I need 660 for the next. Makes sense as the previous one also needed 40 more provinces and I don't expect that number ever to fall, just to stay the same or rise.
1696872169019.png

It is true that the later chapters provide less expansions in the research tree. Also it gets harder to add them by scouting as both the scouting time and the number of required provinces increases. The standard for the last chapters seems to be 2 expansions in the tree, 2 premium expansions (that can be bought with an incresing number of diamonds) and one extra for scouting (currently capped at 67 for 660 province scouted, the wiki mentions only 650 provs needed).
Some time ago, Inno did increase the area where expansions can be placed, but I do not remember exactly when.
It it possible to fill most of the area mear the end of the chapters, but it requires a HUGE amount of diamonds to buy all premium expansions. I just checked, you need about 450K diamonds to buy all 47 available expansions (or 360K if yu buy them at the yearly Black Fiday sale).
For some players this might be a goal, but most will not be able to afford this, even if they are in a gold spire FS (getting extra diamonds from the spire each week).
YIKES! Well that answers that question. Thanks!