• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Why upgrade evolving buildings?

Is there any reason to upgrade an evolving building? There don't appear to be any benefits.
  2. Tournament score for Fellowship

My fellowship currently shows a tournament progress score of 2730/3400. What does the 3400 represent?
  3. Fellowship members score

In the fellowship Members list is a score next to the name of each member. This score is not equal to the Ranking Points score. What is it? I have looked in Wiki under Fellowships and Rankings and cannot find the answer. (As the Archmage of my fellowship I think I should know.)
  4. Size of Temple of Ages and Goddess of Fertility

Can anyone tell me how big the Temple of Ages and Goddess of Fertility are? Or do I just have to wait until I am about to place them? brimatja
  5. New Archmage

I have just been made Archmage of my fellowship; the retiring Archmage is out of contact; and I don't know the first thing about it. What am I expected to do? How do I appoint a new Archmage? How do I promote people to Ambassadors and Mages? How do I accept new members? What else do I need to...
  6. Tournament scoring

How are tournament encounters scored?
  7. 10 chests

What is meant by a fellowship winning 10 chests in a tournament?
  8. Miserly Spire diamond prizes

Does anyone else think the diamond prizes in the Spire are very stingy? We have to buy diamonds in hundreds and thousands and the Spire prizes are only 15 or 20 diamonds. Each is not even enough to open a single gate in the Spire.