• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lakarakka

Amuni quest to donate 20,000 seeds for reward of 1 coin

What is the reason for this quest? I stopped quests in the last chapter when it had a similar one for mana. Then i got started on them again thinking that if you completed it, there would be something better waiting down the line, but in most cases there is not a reward of any real value coming...
  2. Lakarakka

Fellowship Adventure

Our Fellowship is not the most powerful, but we have just completed the latest FA. The rewards were far less than what was spent to achieve the goal. I suppose we gain some fellowship points but i really feel like i wasted a lot of time and resources for nothing. My suggestion is that the...
  3. Lakarakka

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

tried it a cople of times. i'm not a fast learner so maybe i just don't get it yet. but i don't like that in order to reap the effects you have to do it at a certain time. don't like the time constraints. very gimmicky imo . kind of like the new daily /weekly quests or whatever. brought to you...
  4. Lakarakka

Spell Fragments in the Spire

Spell fragments have been added to the Boss Chests on the Spire of Eternity hooray. not that i don't enjoy collecting spell fragments, but is this really something to be dangled? i think spell frags should be high % on the first chest or two of each level, and the boss chests should always hold...
  5. Lakarakka

Crowdsourcing changes to Enar's embassy?

The rune shard production is far too few. If you were to build Enar's you have likely built all of the other AWs to this point, and could use a few extra shards. one per week is ridiculous given the large 28 squares of space needed to erect this AW. if the mana production was based on clockwork...
  6. Lakarakka

Eliminate ridiculous and wasteful quest

no, i wasn't sure. thank you.
  7. Lakarakka

Eliminate ridiculous and wasteful quest

i have never liked the idea of quests in the first place. quests are unneeded and an unnecessary part of the game imo. the ones that cannot be declined and particularly those of which that you must go back and rebuild something in order to clear it are especially annoying and detract greatly...
  8. Lakarakka

looking for few good folks

We are up to 11 members now. If you are looking to join a friendly, active FS, we welcome you to join ours and grow with us! There are no set rules of engagement- you will not have to change your style of play! Contribute what you can. We are bound by honor! SHADOW WARRIOR'S DYNASTY
  9. Lakarakka

FS merge?

FS is Shadow Warrior's Dynasty
  10. Lakarakka

FS merge?

We are a great FS but have only 6 members. Want to do more, but we need more people. If you have a good FS in the same boat, perhaps we could merge? We have a good atmosphere in our group, everyone contributes what they can when they can. There are no requirements or monitoring of play. Our AM...
  11. Lakarakka

Large promo icons

Greetings is there a way to hide the seahorse promo icon and/or elvarian games icons? they take up such a large area they block my city and i'm not interested in them anyway