• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. huffette

Tournament Changes

It just feels like a glitch, very hard to catch,, does not seem to happen everytime. I only watched archers, but others saying all non-barracks troops?? if not a glitch, I don't understand why they keep altering battle dynamics. Tourneys are so important to some...I hate seeing long-time...
  2. huffette

Tournament Changes

Yes I take those into account. Archers go first, so watched while no debuffs, no loss of units. Also not sure if all know, if you scroll over the troop line up at the bottom of screen during battles, it will give you the exact stats for that squad size in each prov, including reduction of...
  3. huffette

Tournament Changes

Also my elite archer killed Blossom mage 1 hit,; my pro ranger only damaged 2nd blossom in same battle.
  4. huffette

Tournament Changes

Don't know if there is a discussion elsewhere about this, but since they made the changes to tourney, I am noticing "a glitch" with battles.... I specifically watched archers today. My Ranger and Dryad not making accurate hit points, and enemy archers recording higher hit points than their...
  5. huffette

2021 Misty Forest discussion

I am glad some enjoy it. I only hear that here. It was a nice concept when they first came out with the Misty Forrest layout, the prizes now are just under whelming and the Evolve building does not interest me. It's just not worth spending time on it for me.
  6. huffette

4 years of playing and I feel this is the worst event I have seen.. The previous Misty Forrest was not this bad, only positive is the Sip things for MA.
  7. huffette

I know of at least 6 smaller/ newer cities around me and and members alt cities that are also stuck on Quest 17. They don't have pet and cannot beat very hard provs.