• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Change neighbourly help layout.

Change the layout for better neighbourly help, replace the handshake icon with gold, builder and culture icons. Currently players click on handshake icon then a new screen pops up and select either MH, B or C. Then players has to move to the next handshake icon down the list. It is too much...
  2. change unit selection layout

Instead of having 3 tabs for barracks, training grounds and mercenary camp unit, lay all 15 units in one screen, with smaller icons if needed. A lot of times I find myself annoyed having to back and forth when trying to pick units from different buildings in a specific order.
  3. Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

How do I beat the task fight 3 encounters or use pet food? I cater so i don't have an army, and the enemy squad is 3 times my size. I don't have pet food or buildings to use pet food on.
  4. disenchant rune shards

In the overview window, next to the rune shards icon, add a disenchant button that turns rune shards into broken shards one at time. It greys out when you have 10 broken shards already or a warning pops up. This way we can do something with all the runes that are just sitting there. Some people...