• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. THE RISING PHOENIX

We are a NO PRESSURE fellowship for the NEW, MEDIUM or even ADVANCED player. Come learn & grow together! We have room for more members play at your own pace and the main thing is HAVE FUN!! stop by and see us.
  2. New members

We are looking for new members in in my fellowship, The rising phoenix, We are a no pressure group looking for all players from beginners to expert. all are welcome. Come by and ck. us out
  3. Forum resourses

I have problems getting goods like marble, planks and ect. It would be nice if you could send other players in other worlds things like this.
  4. debris

I need help in chapter 8,, I can not figure out to get Debris to do my upgrades, Can anyone help me please