• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Alawishas

Boosted Goods

I think I figured it out. I see a "Production Boost" for one of my precious goods that I need to complete. I assume that will be my boosted precious goods. ??
  2. Alawishas

Boosted Goods

At what point do you know which goods are boosted? My refined and basic goods are highlighted but the precious goods are not so am I doing something wrong? Thanks,
  3. Alawishas

Stash Outpost - Don't Waste Your Money

I fully understand how it works and I understand that since I purchased it my drops half been provably cut in half. I still get the correct amount of drops in the other worlds I have, but since placing the building in one particular world, I have been able to prove beyond any doubt that the...
  4. Alawishas

And now I just won 6 battles in the Tournament but only received 5 knowladge pints. I'm about done with this game and may need to file a credit card claim for the $150 plus real money I've spent on it. Ridiculous!!
  5. Alawishas

I just collected 4 more from the non stash world and only TWO from the stash world. It appears there is ZERO benefit for spending the $7.95 on the stash it clearly cuts the amount of drops by half only to look like you are getting more, when in reality you are getting the same as if you never...
  6. Alawishas

So after leaving the game over night, in one world without the stash outpost I got six, the world with the stash outpost I got four. My computer was turned off over night and I was away from the game seven hours so collecting six makes sense but the four... makes you wonder.
  7. Alawishas

Ever since I wasted my money purchasing the Stash Outpost, my supply drops have virtually stopped and when I do finally get enough to buy a single shovel I hit NOTHING! The last dozen or so "digs" have produced exactly NOTHING! This seems like a scam and in my experience a total rip off.
  8. Alawishas

Leagues, 2022 Forbidden Ruins

Because your personal view or bias is the only one that matters apparently. Typical
  9. Alawishas

Leagues, 2022 Forbidden Ruins

Actually those of us who have invested $100 or more in real money are more likely to walk away from a game that doesn't reward them for it. Even after an investment of cash the game is stacked against players and rather than just being frustrated, many get angry and walk away. It's a very poor...