• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. No More Money Spent

All of my fellow players are stopping spending any money until INNO remembers who is paying for their game. We are currently voting on whether to not logion for 2 days a week. If nothing happens then 1/2 of the people in my 3 fellowships are planning to quit playing. Maybe INNO will notice.
  2. Gems of Knowledge

For some reason I am unable to access Gems of Knowledge. I use it weekly for troop training preparation.. Anyone else having this issue?
  3. Spire Rewards

Why is it that the most difficult item in the Boss Chest's give it when the reward is trash? I usually get the crappiest rewards from all 3 Bosses. This has been ongoing for the past 3 months. What up INNO???????
  4. Spire

The Spire has become a lose-lose proposition. The cost in supplies, goods, troops, and time reductions far out weighs the rewards. PP's and coins are a terrible reward from any of the Boss's. What happened to the Mystery Chest's? I have gone an entire Spire without getting a single one. An...