• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Add Feeding Pets as an option for giving neighborly help.

It would be nice if we could help our neighbors by feeding their pets. Have your neighborly help options be Main Hall, Builder's Hut, Culture, and Pets. The Pros- you would randomly get the feeding effect of your pets without having to craft/win pet food. Cons: The programmers would have to make...
  2. Have a selection for Mages Only in message recipients, in addition to the box for messaging the whole fellowship.

It would be nice if, when I want to message my Mage Council, I could select Mages Only or Mages/Ambassadors on the messages so that I did not have to type in all of the names manually. Or have a dropdown box of fellowship members that you could select which ones the message is for rather than...