• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. fairyfluffernut

Trades Trade

The forum moderator told me to label the thread trade. Anyone who can participate is welcome to. I am sorry if anyone can't. You are welcome to send me an email if you want!
  2. fairyfluffernut

Trades Trade

3. fairyfluffernut

Trades Trade

This is the thread where you can trade knowledge points with other people in Winyandor. Before you leave, please notice that at the bottom of this screen you have the option of watching this thread and being notified of changes in the thread by email. I will start the thread by posting a...
  4. fairyfluffernut

Looking for a place to post stuff

There are people in my fellowship who want to post a running thread on the forum about exchanging ancient wonder knowledge points. Does anyone know how people are doing this or where? It doesn't seem like the kind of thing that other people need or want to see.... so is there a private...
  5. fairyfluffernut

DrakenHaus is recruiting

Welcome to DrakenHaus, We recently dropped our number to 15 and are looking for people who are actively playing. We ranked 98 at the last fellowship adventure with just nine of us able to participate at that time. We are happy to help educate new folks but are also willing to join another...
  6. fairyfluffernut

Rising Phoenix in Wynyandor is seeking new members.

Hi Gwynnyth, Drakenhaus currently has 15 members, 9 of which are very active everyday. We completed the last fellowship adventure at rank 98. We are looking to merge with another group of active people. Let's talk and see if we share the same values. Fairyfluffernut
  7. fairyfluffernut

Former strength and glory

Hello Snowcone, I am currently looking to merge my fellowship, DrakenHaus, with an active group of players. This past Fellowship Adventure we finished at rank 98. We had a good showing even though only nine of our players were able to participate. We have three members under 100,000, but...