• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. The Season of Joy

I just let them sit in my que because I get a lot of daily quest that ask you to use 1 MM, ED or PoP. It works out early on in the event but later on in the event I will start getting rid of them. I generally get rid of the 9 hour and 24 hour ones.
  2. Ratios?

Thanks for the help. I do put a few trades occasionally when there is a quest for one.
  3. Ratios?

I have only been playing a few weeks. I used the trader a bunch of times to get stuff and never really knew anything about the star rating. To me I looked for what I needed and if I had what they were asking for. I didn't really care as long as I was getting what I need. I don't recall seeing...
  4. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

Thanks for all the help everyone. I am going to be at 21/25 points later tonight. Hopefully I will get lucky and get a pet food craft option. It will take 28 hours or so to craft 2 more CCs. I had to spend 20 diamonds to get a CC to finish up from the crafting menu because a moonstone library...
  5. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

Good advice. I can't do anything with the event buildings ATM as I already placed them. It will be a very long time before I get anymore teleport buildings. I was rushing to get the spire unlocked and after that slow down on things and develop my city more. Once I have the spire unlocked I can...
  6. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

I haven't unlocked the Spire yet. I get a lot of enchantments from the different quest, tournaments and neighbor help. I only have one piece of the moonstone library so far. I haven't seen any others come up in the crafting menu. I did make the witch's hut. Also the Phoenix Egg. That is why I...
  7. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

I am at the tail end of chapter 4 ATM and stuck on the story quest right now as it wants me to upgrade the academy and barracks which I don't want to do. I have to move into chapter 5 so I am able to decline this story quest and get some new ones. I am working on crafting's the CC's. My MA is...
  8. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

I took the advice of someone that posted earlier and built a bunch of T1 buildings in the free space and the expansions I was able to get. I don't plan on evolving these set pieces. These set pieces are nice for the amount of goods they produce for right now and will help a lot. I have 3 pieces...
  9. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

I am working at crafting the CC's. I was able to get 9 vison vapers this morning crafting and recycling a building back into spell fragments. I have a few event buildings I won from the Seasons of Dreams Quest I don't plan on using and those will get recycled into spell fragments. Hopefully I...
  10. The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

My Great Excavations has pretty much ended. I came across a quest that will take me a week or more to complete and burn up all my instant, summoning's, and enchantments. It will take me a week to make all the CC to collect the vision vapers. I am in Chapter 4. It looks like I will just be...
  11. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

I haven't used the calculator but you need to complete more quest to get the prizes the further along you go. I am currently at 115 points to unlock the next step for the prizes.