• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

I sent it already.
  2. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

Sure did. and uh....copyright issues typically apply to content,not people, so that actually makes it even more confusing. The name thing would be a forum policy issue but copyrights apply in the majority of cases to property and not people, meaning there was definitely an issue with the art in...
  3. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

It's not all about the advertising. I genuinely love Elvenar as a game and I also love character design. I just wanted to do a fun non-profit project of making some derivative Elvenar inspired characters. I still think Elvenar is a great game, but it's confusing how to feel about the other...
  4. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

Also, just putting this out here for the staff to consider. If you want to encourage artists to post art, most of them won't want to if they can't also share where their portfolio is. An artist sharing or mentioning a portfolio link isn't quite the same as "advertising" and I can promise you...
  5. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

Ah okay. I do see it now. that still doesn't clear up what copyright policy got my post removed though.
  6. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

Just chiming in here because I was doing some detective work on the link Scrounge Witch left. For reference too, I'm also a certified IT person which might matter before bringing this up. The url https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/ indicates that this Forum Rules...
  7. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

No problem, AJ! I was just addressing the content and primarily I wanted to make sure no one got the idea that the developer of the tool is like that. I have yet to see what Inno is really like, but the issue is the hard to find rules and vague reasoning here. If there was some specific...
  8. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

Patreon is actually not a 100% commercial site. Anytime I do work that's even close to fan-based it's free content and I don't offer it for download or usage,viewing only. I also don't put it on anything or really do much with it. I just make it for the sake of creative fun. Not to mention, the...
  9. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

Fair enough but the one line on copyrights wouldn't apply here since I have a full legal license to use the program for commercial use. That should have been verified by the forum staff. Also, how the heck did you find that post? I literally searched its title "Forum rules" and nothing came up...
  10. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

I want to respond to this so it's really clear to people that the tool developer is not the issue here. I use ePic Character Generator Pro and have a purchased commercial license. Additionally, they are an AMAZING developer company. They openly encourage creation,make it affordable and have zero...
  11. Close Where do I find the Guidelines for Posting Art?

Um.. I got this earlier today with no way to contact forum support: Removed to adhere to our Forum Rules. I apparently committed a copyright violation by posting my own art with my name on it, but that's my closest guess since there's no detail for what the "copyright rule" I disregarded...