• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. mura32

Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

It says ""Build any of the three new culture buildings". I am not sure WHAT and HOW MANY they want :/ But maybe tomorrow I can finally get enough seed to build the Fortress. I just have to stop all the magical goods production. Thank you again, for clarifying that task for me.
  2. mura32

I tried to avoid it, because I am down to 3500 seed :( The quest says 3 newest, so I was hoping to avoid it, and technically Wolf Shrine fits that requirement, being one of the 3 newest cultural buildings. Unless they want the 3 of the same newest. Dang. They should have just named the building...
  3. mura32

I have a question about a story quest in chapter 17: "Build any of the three new culture buildings" I tried building three cultural buildings that are not on my game-board. Doesn't work. Looks like I need the latest and the freshest. The problem is, the newest/latest ones all require diamonds...
  4. mura32

Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign discussion

I am leaving the forum and quitting the game much sooner than I anticipated. It was great talking to you, nice people! Good luck with the changes.
  5. mura32

@Byrune Totally agree! :D I keep staring over the edge at the mountains and the sea below (here, at Elvenar)... would love to go down there and explore! =)~ And so, there we go with the money question again. Why not charge a few diamonds for a particular landscape? Design 5 or 6 and sell them...
  6. mura32

@Vaza Demonto Are you referring to the little tasks they throw at you "complete a province" "collect four relics" "fight and win 6 encounters"? I simply decline those. I am now preserving my army to try and advance into the next chapter or to fight in tournaments for knowledge points and relics...
  7. mura32

I don't even want to fight any more, what if I get another relic for my troubles? I am now expanding through research only. If I need relics, I play tournaments or do a mad dash to a related battlefield or two.
  8. mura32

Me neither. My troops never come even remotely close to the enemy size and capability. The enemy has more squads (always no less than 7+ to my 5), more head count and more power. The only way to progress is to buy your way through. I have all the necessary upgrades to the squads and the...
  9. mura32

tech tree swapping locks unlocked tech

In the mean time I am a sitting duck for two or three possibly even more days collecting new KPs and losing resources I've been gathering hard and long and along with it interest in the game. Way to treat your established players. I think I am done with this game, not worth the aggravation.
  10. mura32

I don't understand why the troop size had to go up in numbers. I hear what you saying, but I just don't get it - why? SO much harder to figure out what you need when you face 9-10 different enemy squads, their numbers raging from 17 to 25 to 38 to 243 or whatever... and yours are not much...
  11. mura32

I am considering it, too :/ And it's not just the squad size update. I am constantly missing either planks or steel. New trader looks too busy after the change with the little icons and re-designed buttons; it's hard to distinguish between the green and the grey for me now.
  12. mura32

It's not a bug. They've done it before.
  13. mura32

Having same problem with squad size upgrade 12. If you are forcing the change on us, do it at your own expense and compensate the players. I am not fond of size upgrade to these levels. My troop size increased, but also the provinces'. Now I am sitting here with a calculator trying to figure...