• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Amalara

Gain Spell Fragments

Thanks, I see it. I am in chapter 2 .
  2. Amalara

Gain Spell Fragments

Okay this is probably obvious and I am silly for asking but.....How do you know what chapter you are on?
  3. Amalara

Gain Spell Fragments

Hahah I don't know what the Spire is so I must not be. I do have a Magic Academy though. I'll look into the research. Thanks!
  4. Amalara

Gain Spell Fragments

This is a very old post so maybe things have changed. I do not seem to have a disenchant button? Is there a new way to get spell fragments?
  5. Amalara

Hello Brand new to the world.

Thanks everyone, what a nice welcome. Are some worlds more popular than others? Or should I say, more active than others?
  6. Amalara

Hello Brand new to the world.

I have been playing a couple of days now. I am hooked! Currently I am just doing what the advisors say to do and reaping those rewards. I am sure there is more to be done. Any tips for a newcomer? Thank you in advance!