• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Checked out the site but all of the spreadsheets have been either deleted or moved :(
  2. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I know that a lot of the spreadsheets are available on google docs but I can't find anything other than version 'D', 'G' and 'H'. Can anyone provide a link (or links) to all of the existing versions of the spreadsheets. Is there a central location where all versions are saved? Thanks.
  3. Closed | Contact Support Daily Quest for produce Goods not working

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible Game version: __v1.174.3-(d24eac5) - html5 (2023-04-27 10:22) Game world: __Felyndral Browser + version: __Chrome Operating System: __Windows 10 Screen resolution: __2560x1440 Account name: __tantaClaus Humans or Elves: __Elves...
  4. Spire Research available in different chapters

Thanks for the response
  5. Spire Research available in different chapters

Why is the Spire research in different chapters for different players? My research for the Spire is in chapter 5 whereas my friend unlocked it in Chapter 3 We are both set up as Elves but our research progress is different?