• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Research available in different chapters

tantaClaus

Why is the Spire research in different chapters for different players?
My research for the Spire is in chapter 5 whereas my friend unlocked it in Chapter 3
We are both set up as Elves but our research progress is different?

Dew Spinner

Why is the Spire research in different chapters for different players?
My research for the Spire is in chapter 5 whereas my friend unlocked it in Chapter 3
We are both set up as Elves but our research progress is different?
A little while ago Inno changed the Tech Tree for new players. So you are a newer player than your friend.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You are under the new research tree. She's under the old one. They changed it early this year or late last year.

For a while, they had both going and it was random which one you got. Now, it's all new... no one gets the old research track anymore.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
As everyone already said new tech tree. Something to keep in mind, in the new tech tree it takes about twice as long to unlock the spire but the reduced KP requirements means it will take you half as long to actually reach chapter 6.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Now, it's all new... no one gets the old research track anymore.
I'm not sure this is true. I think if you have been playing for awhile but start a new city in a new world, you might still get the old tree. Completely new first accounts will definitely get the new tech tree though. My baby city got old tree. A lot of ants are new cities of veteran accounts and as of December '22, they still got old tech tree. The new players with fresh accounts got the new tech tree.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm not sure this is true. I think if you have been playing for awhile but start a new city in a new world, you might still get the old tree. Completely new first accounts will definitely get the new tech tree though. My baby city got old tree. A lot of ants are new cities of veteran accounts and as of December '22, they still got old tech tree. The new players with fresh accounts got the new tech tree.
Ah ... that's what I meant ... new people get the new tech tree. Thank you for clarifying my muddled answer. :)