• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. How to partially quote a post on the App

Is it possible to quote only a section of other posts on the App? The quote button gives me the entire post (sometimes rather lengthy) and it is only one point I wish to refer to.
  2. Living on the edge

My city is on the edge of an encroaching desert on my East and South with only a few regularly active players. Sometimes a few itty bitty cities land in my neighbourhood, but are unable to reciprocate with neighbourly help, only to vanish in the mist a few days later and become gold mines...
  3. Hello New to the Forum

Hello Everyone. This is my first time to the forum although I have been playing on Fely for a year and on EN for three. Reading the posts here has been super informative as well as providing many chuckles, so howdy and thanks :)