• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LizAdelle

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

I know I can ignore them, but how about sticking to ads that aren't gross parasites? The rewards are decent - the ads are not!
  2. LizAdelle

Troop Production Minimized!!

Thanks, Iyapo1 - you're a genius! Brought back 1 Armory... Brought back 2nd Armory.. .
  3. LizAdelle

Yes...is that it? If so, I 'll bring at least 1 of them back!
  4. LizAdelle

Same thing in Mozilla Firefox browser...even after shutting down & restarting computer. Guess I'm not meant to fight...lol!
  5. LizAdelle

HELP!!! All 3 of my military production buildings are stuck in some miniaturization phase - producing only a few troop units in seconds (see example below) I have plenty of supplies so it's not a supply issue. Started yesterday midday, but has continued into today. Have restarted Elvenar to no...
  6. LizAdelle

Come have fun and earn rewards with a 10 chests and Gold Spire Fellowship!

I joined MMM a year ago (happy anniversary to me...2020-02-10) when my then current FS was falling apart due to the AM leaving to take care of RL. I can't believe it's been a year already! This is such a great FS. Good folks, helpful beyond belief - maybe the way RL should be. Anyway, I have had...
  7. LizAdelle

Closed | Archived Incorrect # of AW KPs shown when helping Fellows' AWs

Game version: __ v1.106.2-(43f54eb) (2020-06-11 09:35) Game world: __Arendyll Browser + version: __Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit) Flash Player version: __using HTML5 Client instead Operating System: __Windows 10 version 2004 Screen resolution: __1680x1050 (recommended) Account name: __LizAdelle Humans...
  8. LizAdelle

Tournament Notifications

I did the same - log out/log back in - but I DID get the same annoying popup. I closed original browser (Chrome) & opened Firefox. Logged in - same popup problem. This was on US1 server. Tried other world (US5 server) - same issue.
  9. LizAdelle

Tournament Notifications

Thank you, DiamondBack13. I thought maybe it was just me. It seems to be based on clicking on...anything! Not a specific time - I've let mine sit for a few minutes after dismissing the popup, and it stays gone...until I click on something else. Very annoying.
  10. LizAdelle

Closed | Archived Trader has no trades

Just read the release notes for 1.97....lol - shoulda done that first! My .02 worth - it's only a fair trade if both parties think it is! And the 4:1 was a lot easier to figure than a 1.5:1
  11. LizAdelle

Closed | Archived Trader has no trades

Same here. Tough to accept trades for the challenge when there are none. :-( Also trade values are all screwed up. Cross-tier trades are not coming up in 4:1 ratios or 16:1 like they used to. Wassup?
  12. LizAdelle

[16560] Chat box not working?

When chat box DOES work (like currently), the /who and /w function does not work. :-(
  13. LizAdelle

Suggestion: FS Adventures

It would be extremely helpful if the display of our Adventure Items included the FS counts as well. After the # shown for the individual player, place a forward slash followed by the count o that item for the FS. For example: instead of just Golden Bracelet: 2 it would...
  14. LizAdelle

A Charming Tree

Apparently with the "upgrade" of the Inventory area from "Spells" & "Buildings" to "Enchantments" & "Summonings" something got lost. I completed the Quest in 2 of my worlds (in one I am in Ch 5, in the other Ch 6). The little number "1" showed there was something in "Summonings" - I assumed it...
  15. LizAdelle

3 level zoom out

Ctrl and either the plus (+) or minus (-) key zooms also...
  16. LizAdelle

Trader Goods Purchase did not complete

Will do.
  17. LizAdelle

Trader Goods Purchase did not complete

In Elvenar 4 - Khelonaar (Khelanaire is my city), I purchased 500 Marble from the wholesale Trader. It took my coins (200K) but did not credit me the goods. Not happy since I'm now without the coins AND the goods I needed. I'd appreciate either one - the 200K coins back or the 500 Marble...