• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Hello Well hello everyone!

You might be able to get information about your account if you know the email address you used to set it up. If you don't remember that, maybe try checking some of the earliest emails in your current email account?
  2. Help spell fragment production

Don't stop looking at your magic academy every six hours. There actually are ways to use it to make a profit in Spell Fragments. For example, there is a recipe to pay 6 Combining Catalysts to get 2,500 Spell Fragments. Also noteworthy is the Rainbow Flower cage recipe that you can sometimes...
  3. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

What I was hoping to focus on, is sharing ways to improve upon our production of Spell Fragments and Combining Catalysts. Particularly the more novel ideas that may have gone largely un-noticed by the playerbase. Here's another tip that might provide a slight boost to your economic situation...
  4. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

As you probably already know, Spell Fragments and Combining Catalysts are now an essential currency in order to upgrade wonders. This can grind the progress of new players to a halt, as well as be a significant expense for all but the most well established cities. I feel like it would be good to...
  5. What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

Oh wow, how was that not the first thing I mentioned? Yes, the Genie is great. I'm not a fan of 12 hours production cycles though, in order to get the most out of it you need to consistently hit the Genie twice at day at exactly the right time, once in the morning or in the evening. Or at noon...
  6. Closed | Contact Support WrongBoughtItems

Next time you decide to buy something with real money, record a video of it. It would be far more powerful than a mere .png file.
  7. magic chess set

One thing I should point out, is that if you already own a piece of a craftable set or an evolving building, it will not appear in the Magic Academy. This applies even if it is just in your inventory. If you have an old piece of the set that you didn't put out because it is from a very old...
  8. Sorcerer's Hut

From my experience, the words "Production Pickup" means you cannot use boosters to speed it up.
  9. What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

I'd have to say its the Witty Raccoon. 4KP per day for only taking up nine spaces is the best KP to size ratio I've ever seen, and it can be boosted even further to 12 if you feed it pet food. It can also help with Mana or Seeds, depending on your chapter. Tinlug, The Star Serpent is also very...
  10. New evolving building

I am actually leaning towards the Arcane Arena myself, though I have yet to finalize the decision. The "Ancient Knowledge 3" instant is not worthless. Its value is exactly 136 Spell Fragments, which you can claim by disenchanting it (If you have a level 5 Magic Academy). This amounts to a daily...
  11. They've heard us! They've listened to our cries! Blessed be!

As of today, it is possible to buy a Flower Cage premium culture building for 26 diamonds and then sell it to get one Royal Restoration. This means you can buy as many royal restorations as you want, whenever you want. As long as you are willing to spend 26 diamonds for each one. With this in...
  12. Feedback Tournament of Magic

According to the idavis website, the best daily prize is a 4x3 building, which can disenchant for 720 Spell Fragments if you have a level 5 Magic Academy.
  13. City What if we could frag our leftover guest race goods??

If you use a Teleport Building enchantment, you can teleport any building to your inventory that does not have a limit on how many you can place in your city, which includes many settlement buildings. The Orc Rally point in particular can then defrag for up to 1050 Spell Fragments with a level...
  14. Help spell fragment production

Make sure you do the daily missions for the Season of Dreams. Some of the daily chest rewards can be disenchanted for Spell Fragments. You may also want to look up how much spell fragments the rewards grant, as you can only take one per level.
  15. Help spell fragment production

There are other event buildings that can grant Spell Fragments too, they are just a bit less obvious about it (And tend to need to be fully evolved). The below values assume a level 5 Magic Academy: One of the choices for the "Dragonheart estate" building gives "Ancient Knowledge 7" instants...
  16. Help spell fragment production

I've figured out a neat trick on gaining Spell Fragments I'd like to share. When you sell a building that is in your inventory, regardless of whether it is an event building or a building that you moved there using a "Teleport Building" enchantment, it will give a number of Spell Fragments...