• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Which event buildings should I get? (Starting Woodelves)

Which mana buildings can you buy? Or where else do you get them?
  2. Unicorns Haven is seeking a few new members

Unicorns Haven, a small (right now) fellowship is looking for a few new members. We are and active group and like to do the quests and Fellowship Adventures. We like to have active members that visit at least 4 times a week and we also have an Ancient Wonder Guild. Please consider checking us...
  3. Seeking New Fellowship

i JUST SENT YOU A MESSAGE AND AN INVITE. PLEASE CONSIDER UNICORNS HAVEN
  4. Seeking casual fellowship / 3 visits a week

Hi, I sent you an invite. Please accept it and you are in. Welcome.
  5. Seeking casual fellowship / 3 visits a week

Hi Jacyx, I just sent you an invite to join Unicorns Haven. We are a small active fellowship looking for some new members.
  6. New Player

Hi Skyraven, Unicorns Haven just sent you an invite. We are a small but active fellowship looking to grow with active new members.
  7. Get Your Diamonds Now

Please bring back the $19.99 Package for diamonds. the smaller one is not a good value and the $49.99 one is too rich for my budget.
  8. Buildings on the side of the city

What does each AW need to do/what level be at for them to appear?
  9. Buildings on the side of the city

What are buildings on the far right side of he city and how do I get them?
  10. active player needs a good FS

Never mind, I just saw that she is in a fellowship now.
  11. active player needs a good FS

Unicorns Haven is looking for new members. Please share the following. Thanks HI, MY NAME IS CATLOVER 987 AND I AM THE AMBASSADOR FOR UNICORNS HAVEN. WE ARE A SMALL BUT ACTIVE FELLOWSHIP AND WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS. I HAVE VISITED YOUR CITY AND I THINK YOU WILL BE A GOOD...