• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Liang Yee

Juniper Tree - Recruiting

Hello everyone :) I am a Mage in Juniper Tree, a fellowship in Elcysandir. We have 21 active players currently. We are a group of easy-going, friendly and helpful players. We are now seeking active players in Elcysandir who are interested to join an active fellowship. Of course, preference will...
  2. Liang Yee

Ways to Know Which Players are Active on the World Map

Ladies and gentleman, I have no idea whether what I'm going to suggest here will make a big difference to all of us or not. :p Please share your opinion here with me. Right now there is no way we could tell which players are active and which of those are inactive on the world map. And on the map...
  3. Liang Yee

Upgradeable Culture Buildings/Structures

I know I'm relatively new in playing this game. But every time I build a culture building/structure I can't stop myself wondering why they did not make the culture buildings upgradeable like the rest of the buildings. It will make this game even more interesting, with the design of those...