• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgradeable Culture Buildings/Structures

Liang Yee

I know I'm relatively new in playing this game. But every time I build a culture building/structure I can't stop myself wondering why they did not make the culture buildings upgradeable like the rest of the buildings. It will make this game even more interesting, with the design of those buildings changes after each upgrades. I'm not sure whether the rest of you have suggested this before but to me it seems like a very good way of making it a better game. Apart from the aesthetic value, the upgradeable culture buildings can help us players too since lands are so valuable!

DeletedUser1996

I`m just going to make this statement ---- "Because that would be toooo simple and easy "
I`ll leave all the "Tech" lingo to the others. :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Replacing old culture with new culture buildings that you unlock is the same thing as only having 1 culture building type that you can upgrade.
It's really just a slight twist on a similar concept.
Instead of making houses upgradable they could have let you unlock new ones and tear them down to replace them like culture. Having culture as the only thing you can't just keep forever and upgrade adds some variety.

DeletedUser1996

Ouch --they just might do that. And that would open a Big Can of Whining cry babies !

Liang Yee

Oh okay, I thought I came out with a very good suggestion, hehe. :p After you pointed it out now I realize it's just the same. But it will make out cities more beautiful, don't you think so? Haha, it's just something which I've always think about :D