• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Quiet Moonshadow

Member title changes

We've had a couple of times in our FS where member roles/titles have been accidentally changed while one of the mages was running thru city visits from the member tab. Its too easy to slip over to the drop down menu and change the setting and not notice. How about something else, like radio...
  2. Quiet Moonshadow

Search by Set Name

I would love to be able to search inventory by name / type of building / chapter obtained / set / building size
  3. Quiet Moonshadow

Squad size upgrades

I did not complete squad size upgrade 55, but I have done SSU 61. Will it make any difference if i go back and complete #55?
  4. Quiet Moonshadow

Turn off the bubbles

here is a screenshot
  5. Quiet Moonshadow

Turn off the bubbles

It would be nice to get rid of those pop-up bubbles that appear when you get more goods/ supplies/ coin, they get in the way and i often have to wait for them to clear in order to do a task or click on something they block as they float up.
  6. Quiet Moonshadow

Hanging Up on the Loading Screen

having the same issue in Chrome, but only in one world [A], can log into F SA and E no problem
  7. Quiet Moonshadow

Fellowship Adventures--Players' preferences

I HATE the fellowship adventures, too many resources needed for crap returns
  8. Quiet Moonshadow

Research Screen not loading

Same problem: research page won't load, world map won't load
  9. Quiet Moonshadow

Order of Harmony - recruiting

Looking for active members, especially those who have steel, scrolls, and/or elixir for their boosts. Happy to have players who are newer to the game, and help you learn and grow, as long as you are willing to make your visits and play regularly. Hope to see you soon! Quiet Moonshadow...
  10. Quiet Moonshadow

[16863] Unfixed - Chrome Freezing

EVERY day, on my PC and laptop. ESPECIALLY if i open anther browser window, even just google start page.
  11. Quiet Moonshadow

[16863] Unfixed - Chrome Freezing

yeah, still freezing in chrome 59