• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Turn off the bubbles

Quiet Moonshadow

here is a screenshot

Attachments

• bubbles2.png
    bubbles2.png
    40 KB · Views: 73

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for providing a screenshot!

Unfortunately, your suggestion does not suffice a reason to forward. At the moment, the bubbles you are seeing forms as a notification to inform the user their rewards from the visit. Your suggestion does not offer an alternative.

Fayeanne

I suggest that the bubbles just don't steal clicks. (Make them click-through.)

In this I include the bubbles that drop down from the top of the screen showing when you gain/lose resources. Those can stack up quite far downward, and whatever UI they cover up cannot be interacted with until they disappear because they steal clicks.

bubbles.jpg

AtaguS

This morning, playing on a PC, I was able to click through the bubbles while doing my visits. Maybe this is not the case on mobile?

Fayeanne

Further testing seems to indicate that you can already click through the bubbles that result from Neighborly Help (the ones that float upward), but not the ones that drop down from the top of the screen. At least on the browser. So maybe this is a separate suggestion?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
An alternative might be to suggest they shift them to one side or the other, instead of rising from the centre, though you'd need to keep an eye on things to see if that just moves the problem somewhere else.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Something to think about is...is it worth the developers time and energy to redesign the notification when you can simply wait a second or two for those notifications to disappeared.

Surely, there are other things you will prefer them to work on :)

Not all suggestions simply have a good ROI. The best ROI in those instances is to do nothing.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
A good idead but if you move the screen they would move also?
The bubbles are simply using the mouse X,Y for their start postiion currently. All they have to do is use y-50 and they will start fifty pixels higher, which is out of the way of pretty much everyone.

And for those most frustrated, your workaround is to click the top or bottom of the button, depending whether you are moving down or up the list of FS members, and the bubble will be out of hte way of your next click.