• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cultural bonus

What does having a cultural bonus of level two or lower mean?
  2. Inviting players & finding players not on my immediate map

Thank you both Myne and crackie! :)
  3. Inviting players & finding players not on my immediate map

I forget how to invite players. Can someone help me as soon as possible, please? In addition, how do I find players that are not on my immediate map, in order to invite them? If that makes sense? Thank you in advance! Take care and stay safe! ~Oolda~
  4. Peaceful

***We have 2 open spots to fill and we are in need of the following boosted goods: steel, planks, crystal, scrolls, elixir, and magic dust.*** Feel free to join at your earliest convenience. We look forward to you joining us soon! :) Take care and stay safe! ~Oold
  5. Whimsical Mythical Beasts

***We are seeking seven fellows and need the following boosted goods: marble, planks, crystal, silk, elixir, and gems.*** Please feel free to apply at your earliest convenience. Thank you! We look forward to you joining us. :) Take care and stay safe! ~Oolda~
  6. Peaceful is seeking 3 humble fellows - Harandar

We are a laid back kind of FS. Just a few common sense guidelines to adhere to: 1. Treat others with respect. 2. Only fair trades accepted, i.e. 2 or 3 stars; unless prearranged for those who need assistance in smaller cities. 3. Tournaments, Spire, KP exchanges, and FSAs are strictly...
  7. Wrong server, again...sorry!

See Harandar for Peaceful
  8. Wrong server...sorry!

See Harandar for Peaceful
  9. Question about granite mines and copper foundries

Will there be a need to keep the granite mines and copper foundries once you have completed the Dwarven chapter?