• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Players Leaving?

I wasn't talking about cities being removed from the world map; just Inno's posted counts each week of the # of participants in the tournaments. Given the long lag time for city removal, I'm not sure what else provides a good measure of more than socially active players. And while people are...
  2. What has changed?

TBH, more than one player. 3 'complete a province' plus another 7-8 province encounters is hard on low chapter players who have been following the 'normal gameplay' Inno guidance to keep exploring and completing provinces to progress through the early chapters. They are just less likely to be...
  3. Players Leaving?

While some players do not play in the tourney at all, players who do participate even for 1 province would certainly be deemed 'active' players by Inno, and Inno publishes the # of players who participate each week in-game. Looking at just 4 of the US servers, in the last 10 weeks total tourney...
  4. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Thank goodness. I know a couple of players who are hanging on only because of the promise of this change. If it delayed much longer they were walking away.
  5. Answered iDavis paywall?

Since I know many here use third-party / player sites - and specifically since Inno refers players to the iDavis site for info - does iDavis now have a paywall? This morning when I tried to check the event quest list I get a popup that obscures the page & says Directing me to watch an...
  6. This is hard to watch

{hugs}
  7. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Thank you, Pheryll. And thank you, Inno. RRs will still be a huge problem for casual players, who seem to be in the majority, but it's several steps in the right direction.
  8. What Makes a Good Archmage?

@Lelanya has more insight but iirc the problem is that ElvenStats is not - can not - be on autopilot. The player that owns the site has to essentially run a manual update weekly for each world. The player also has a real life so some features like News have dropped by the wayside. The data is...
  9. Players Leaving?

Won't throw the #s off at all. I expect there are multiple FSs (on all worlds) that do that. They won't all go gold on the same week, so it will average out. And I'm gathering data from multiple worlds, too.. Just looking for big picture trends here, to see if data supports our personal...
  10. Players Leaving?

Preliminary data from the last 3 weeks, across 4 US servers: # of players in the tourney has dropped 2.5% - 3% # of FSs participating in the spire has dropped as well, though only just under 2% # of FSs achieving Gold spire has generally increased by 1 or 2. Makes sense - those who are...
  11. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Oh, yes, they do. I've declined that quest twice (as a weekly quest) in the current season since I'm between chapters & have a better use for those PPs now.
  12. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Depends on whether your FS needs those extra tourney points to achieve another chest and thus another RR each week (or to reach the blueprint if the FS is below 10 chests). If your FS is already at 19 chests, then no need to do more tourney provinces except for personal satisfaction.
  13. Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

Forum, not Discord. The way Discord didn't - couldn't - handle the recent game changes explains why. For nearly 2 weeks everything was crammed into 1 single stream-of-consciousness thread. Over 14K posts and you can't find a darned thing in it. No way to have a meaningful discussion lasting...
  14. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

No, it's OK - they will still get the donor reward chest as soon as your AW is full of KP - they don't have to wait for you to upgrade.
  15. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I've lost track. Beta had an out-of-sequence FA in December, then had the Tournament of Magic Event, correct? Ended in early January? What has come after that? Live worlds starts Tournament of Magic event Jan 29; trying to figure whether then there will be a 2nd event before the next FA, or...
  16. Players Leaving?

Already had one long-time player leave, saying it was specifically because of the changes. Unless the costs of leveling up AWs are reduced and also accommodations or changes are made to things like FA badges, I think we will see many more. Long-time players will leave when the frags they have...
  17. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

No. You still need to fill the Rune Wheel every 5th AW level, but then the additional cost is an increasing # of RRs. No more relics needed.
  18. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Apologies to the OP as this is not related to the wonderful, much appreciated summary of the changes to the AWs. But this is where we are now directed to lodge all complaints. This is a pre-emptive strike complaint about the upcoming Tournament of Magic Event. I see at least 2 quests where...
  19. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

As you and your FS placed KP onto each others' AWs, you eventually filled all the KP the AW needed, right? And then you leveled up that AW. Once the upgrade completed, more KP could be placed on that AW towards the next level. The concern now is that with the increased costs, people will be...
  20. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

posted by Silmaril: We have some upcoming changes for our Ancient Wonders! They will be available for our International/EN players on January 16th and US on January 18th with the upcoming version 1.191. Improvements to Ancient Wonders bonuses and costs We want Ancient Wonders to be a fair...