• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Silver Lady that was pc, I don't play beta on mobile
@Pheryll yes, doesn't give that I'm afraid.
image_2024-01-24_084530282.png

Pheryll

Set Designer

Deadeye Jerry01/24/2024 at 9:40 AM​

Dear Humans and Elves, We are pleased to introduce the feature to be able to sell in hide buildings mode for our browser players, starting from tomorrow. Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team

quin629

I've lost track. Beta had an out-of-sequence FA in December, then had the Tournament of Magic Event, correct? Ended in early January? What has come after that? Live worlds starts Tournament of Magic event Jan 29; trying to figure whether then there will be a 2nd event before the next FA, or if it will come up sooner. Don't see official Beta announcements of anything except the great nerfing in Beta News on Discord.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I've lost track. Beta had an out-of-sequence FA in December, then had the Tournament of Magic Event, correct? Ended in early January? What has come after that? Live worlds starts Tournament of Magic event Jan 29; trying to figure whether then there will be a 2nd event before the next FA, or if it will come up sooner. Don't see official Beta announcements of anything except the great nerfing in Beta News on Discord.

No announcements at all yet for what is next on Beta. Normally there is a Valentine's/Carnival-themed event, but it is too late for that to start on Beta and still run over Valentine's Day on the Live servers, so we may be going straight into the next Phoenix event.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
What is this Elvenar? When I click the Hobby Room ad you want biometrics as well? No announcement or anything?
View attachment 16838

View attachment 16839
So basically Inno is saying that some third party technologies are essential to running Elvenar. Are they farming out all the dev jobs to third parties now? After cutting 75 employees last year out of a total of 400, I wouldn't be surprised. :(

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
What is this Elvenar? When I click the Hobby Room ad you want biometrics as well? No announcement or anything?
View attachment 16838

View attachment 16839
Thanks for sharing this bc I wouldn’t have known. I have not clicked a single ad yet knowing there is no vetting over what ads appear from 3rd party ad networks, but this is wow. Just think how many people will mindlessly click through something like this without thinking it through, as if it’s some lengthy EULA.

Pheryll

Set Designer

Deadeye Jerry02/05/2024 at 7:21 AM​

Hi everyone!

New recipes and portraits.​

There are 3 new recipes, that can appear in crafting:
  • 6 CC → 2500 SF + 3 VV
  • 12 CC → 5000 SF + 8 VV
  • 16 CC → 8000 SF + 5 VV
[MOD EDIT] FYI these are showing up in "slot #3"

New portraits are unlocked once you enter chapter 3. If you are beyond this point, they are also auto-unlocked.
  • There are 2 per race (so Elven players will receive 2 new Elven portraits, and Human players will receive 2 new Human portraits).
  • They can be found as usual in the portrait selection of the player profile, sorted between the ones from chapter 2 and chapter 4.
As always, you can leave your thoughts and comments in the thread: ⁠[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

BrinDarby

why aren't these new craftings, inline with the (2) currently
available where you pay SF for CCs ????

I believe its 5000 SF -> 8 CCs and ??? SF -> 1 CC.....
So why does it cost 12 CCs for the same 5000 SFs ????
( scratches head )

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
This was answered on Discord by Deadeye Jerry. One recipe was more about the Spell Fragments, one was more about the Vision Vapor rewards. Beyond that we just don't know what they had in mind.