• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Spiri Moonshadow

Ancient Wonders on Browser

Any way we can get some additional information on the Ancient Wonders popup before clicking into an individual AW? It would be great if we could see the current level and KP progress on this view without having to click into each one individually. More along the lines the mobile app. Seems like...
  2. Spiri Moonshadow

Keyboard Shortcuts for Neighborly Help

Once the window is open with E or clicking on the helping hands icon, allow players to use 1 for Main Hall, 2 for Builder Hut, or 3 for Cultural Building. Since these can shift depending on availability of the buildings to be helped, the mappings are always the same. For example, if Builder Hut...
  3. Spiri Moonshadow

Fully Evolved Evolving Building

If a building is fully upgraded, the Upgrade tab disappears. If an evolving building is fully evolved, the Evolve tab does not disappear. I think I'd prefer it to disappear like the Upgrade tab but could be convinced otherwise. Pro of keeping the tab: being able to review the evolution artwork...
  4. Spiri Moonshadow

Filter Label (Minor Bug)

Sorry in advance if this is a duplicate. I tried searching and didn't find anything. This is a relatively minor issue but posting here just in case you're not aware. The label for the checkbox to filter only trades for Basic Goods says "Show Ascended Goods offers". .
  5. Spiri Moonshadow

Tournament Province Hotkey

Can we add P as a hotkey while on the World Map to go directly to the list of provinces for the tournament? Making it P will allow one's left hand to be close to the arrow keys to change pages of the list without moving, while one's right hand is on the mouse for fighting/catering. Please and...
  6. Spiri Moonshadow

Artifact Purchase/Trade

I was so excited to see the Black Friday deals for Gingerbread Mansion and Mermaids Paradise, but these “deals” are way expensive, especially if you only need one or two more artifacts to complete evolving a building. Has any thought been given to allowing players to purchase individual...
  7. Spiri Moonshadow

Storing of Evolving Buildings

I searched for an existing thread and surprisingly couldn't find any, but apologies in advance if this is duplicated. I think the title is pretty self-explanatory, but with the wealth of new events and evolving buildings, it seems to me that the lack of ability to store evolving buildings is...