• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Yes. I keep getting it one after another or with 1 different one between and I'm in the same spot as you, 70+hrs to scout (and over scouted which use to be something they didn't want you to do) and no research to open. I keep running out of CC's to use so I keep having to make sure. I was one...
  2. Favorites Button

It would really be nice if we could have a button/list that we could add other players to who were not in our fellowship so we could visit their easier. Even if they are neighbors they are not always easy to find and if they get moved then we really can't find them without doing a search on...
  3. Woodelves Spreadsheet

I downloaded the one in the first post to give it a try. Thanks for all the work you put into it and for sharing it. I have been using this one and like it because of the ease of following the line and it has all of the races with the tabs but I don't know if I'm not understanding it or...
  4. Where did the $9.99 diamond option go?

If you read the OP you will see that she was walking about the $9.99 offer. She had the $4.99 and $19.99 offers as you can see by her picture. At the time I was missing the $9.99 offer too. I did get the offer back. I also had a special offer of more % off (I think it was 40 or 50%) and thought...
  5. Summer Event: March of the Herds

I'm on that one too and I'm giving up. It's taking way too long to gain the 475k supplies I need to finish the bread one and the next 2 also want me to gain supplies but there is no way I can do that in time if they are going to want the same amount or more. Plus there is no way for me to dump...
  6. Release Notes version 1.34

Well I got a reply from support. The gift of instants are only being provided to 1 world per account. They will be coming to all world "soon". I'm not too happy that I got them on my smallest world where I will probably never have a need for them since I don't play there much but not much I can...
  7. Release Notes version 1.34

But the diamonds are shared with all the worlds on the account, not just the first one. Not so with the Instants? Because I got them on a world that I don't play on much darn it. I guess that will teach me to only log onto my main world :(
  8. A good balance for goods

Thanks for the help. I think it's running a little better and I had a little more space/population which is what I was looking for. I ended up going with... Marble - 6 @ lvl 16 (60 sqs) Crystal - 4 @ lvl 11 + 1 @ lvl 9 (57 sqs) Elixir - 2 @ lvl 9 and 1 @ lvl 8 (56 sqs) Workshops 4 @ lvl 15 4 @...
  9. A good balance for goods

I only have 1 armory at lvl 15 because I figured 1 would be good. I do do some light fighting in the tournaments but pretty much no other time since I'm way out numbered.
  10. A good balance for goods

Thanks so much. This is kinda what I was thinking too (selling off some T3 and seeing how it goes). I usually just negotiate my provinces and I do participate in the tournaments and cater them at least a few and if it's in my boost I do a lot more. No I have not used diamonds yet. I'm not sure...
  11. A good balance for goods

I was wondering is thought to be a good balance for goods. I kind of feel like I'm now at the point that I have too much going on. I'm having a problem with space and population with all of my factories too. I am playing Elves. I'm at the Dwarven Guest Race near the end (working on researching...