• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where did the $9.99 diamond option go?

DeletedUser7738

I have the $4.99, $19.99, $79.99, 129.99, & $199.99 options. Not sure when it happened but it was there on 22 July. It was the only option that made sense for our budget. Some kind of error? Inno downsizing? being singled-out? anyone else notice this?

DeletedUser7738

Diamond madness.jpg

DeletedUser7738

I guess belief is seeing for the skeptical, curious and fake news folks o_O

DeletedUser3821

I have the $4.99, $19.99, $79.99, 129.99, & $199.99 options. Not sure when it happened but it was there on 22 July. It was the only option that made sense for our budget. Some kind of error? Inno downsizing? being singled-out? anyone else notice this?
Yes, I just noticed it. The $9.99 and $49.99 have been replaced with higher amounts for big spenders. Inno, if you're listening, your greed is showing :eek: and it's disgusting,:mad: IMO. You've just lost purchases for players on fixed incomes. Let us know how that works out for you, ok?

DeletedUser8847

That what? Is it so expensive there...??
199,99 ? 129.99?
Where do these prizes has been accepted to be valid in the game?

What about Finland's currency, euro? How much they are in there?
I play in US server so I don't know but now I do very much want to know it

DeletedUser5521

I really like getting replies from Aider. @MailenaLani you're in good hands there. Thanks @Aider for all you do :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

Putting this post violates forum rules I did that once and was put in the dog house...

DeletedUser7738

Not sure why posting a benign post from a trusted InnoGames adviser and manager would violate anything as it is pertinent information that will apply to many folks asking themselves the same thing. Quite frankly it was very unprofessional of InnoGames to make this kind of "change" without notification or clarification of any sort. If I get put in the doghouse so be it, just being helpful by passing the information on to the community as it should have been in the first place.

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

This issue is being addressed by our corporate office, and we do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing you. Support replies are not permitted on the forum, as the support tool is a confidential space and is not able to be released in the public. In cases like this, the support team can come to the forum to make official statements, this is to prevent any miscommunication or editing of the moderator(s) message.

We appreciate your cooperation.

DeletedUser7738

My apologies Aider, et al @ InnoGames, I meant no disrespect or drama. I did not realise that support responses were private, but sorta makes sense. Yes, I get the reasons why they should not be posted on public forums: "miscommunication and editing". Won't happen again.

DeletedUser7686

I've been buying the $9.99 Diamonds about once a month with the 40 per cent bonus. I will not be buying $5 or $20 diamonds.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
They are testing different options for different players. If you don't like it, you should file a support ticket. But it was never a 40% bonus unless you spend $80.00.

Either right-click on the game and pick "support" or click the question mark on the gear pop up at the bottom right.
upload_2017-8-5_14-43-3.png

The $9.99 pack was always (and still is) 1100 diamonds for me. (10% bonus)

upload_2017-8-5_14-46-2.png

DeletedUser7686

But it was never a 40% bonus unless you spend $80.00.
Au contraire, mon frère!

About once a month I am offered a 40% bonus on Diamond Purchases, and I always take those up at the $9.99 level. But if that value is no longer offered, I will stop buying Diamonds for the foreseeable future.

DeletedUser7370

The canadian dollar is at 0.80 USD BTW, so it should be a ~25% markup, not 40%.
or also the 15% premium for being Canadian as well?
Just some math: 1/.8=1.25
So it is well supported that the correct multiplier for the exchange rate would be 1.25. Although they really should use a payment system that handles all the exchange rate things directly and should simply display that the price is set in some specific currency.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Au contraire, mon frère!

About once a month I am offered a 40% bonus on Diamond Purchases, and I always take those up at the $9.99 level. But if that value is no longer offered, I will stop buying Diamonds for the foreseeable future.
It may or may not be physically possible for me to be your brother, but, no. The information we have available does not indicate anything about any changes in discount offers, and the $9.99 option is still there, so that is a completely different discussion. For all you know you'll get the exact same monthly offers we always did. The only information we have here is about the available standard offers, which still includes the $9.99 pack you like to buy. It's the $4.99 and $19.99 offers that are missing for some people.

Ciarda

It may or may not be physically possible for me to be your brother, but, no. The information we have available does not indicate anything about any changes in discount offers, and the $9.99 option is still there, so that is a completely different discussion. For all you know you'll get the exact same monthly offers we always did. The only information we have here is about the available standard offers, which still includes the $9.99 pack you like to buy. It's the $4.99 and $19.99 offers that are missing for some people.

If you read the OP you will see that she was walking about the $9.99 offer. She had the $4.99 and $19.99 offers as you can see by her picture. At the time I was missing the $9.99 offer too. I did get the offer back. I also had a special offer of more % off (I think it was 40 or 50%) and thought I had a few more days to take them up on the offer so went to do it today but it was gone. I guess I will wait until it comes again but I just wanted to post here that my $9.99 offer was back and I hope it is for the OP also.

DeletedUser7738

Yes, Ciarda the 9.99 option is back. Would like to see the original pricing (before the Herds event) come back, but I do not think that is going to happen with the 4.99 option being the lowest buy option. Perhaps that was the plan from the beginning: to remove the 4.99 option. Not an increase in prices per se, but a reduction is options.