• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Vacation Mode

Is it possible to add a button that allows players to put their city in vacation mode. More specifically, vacation mode would essentially freeze the player's city so all the decays of sentient goods, ascended goods, mana, seeds, and unurium don't happen daily while in that mode. As it is, if a...
  2. Worlds Becoming Unbalanced on Goods Production

It appears to me that the worlds have become unbalanced as far as the boosted goods players produce. More specifically, it appears that most players in my worlds have the same boosts making it nearly impossible to acquire the other goods. It is clear that far too many players in my worlds...
  3. Star Haven

We are looking for some active members who enjoy playing, but don't want hard core rules. We could use a couple of players boosted in Gems, but will welcome others as well. If you're interested, check us out.