• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

10 Word Story Game

DeletedUser19057

glazed almonds, Sparks proudly showed his sword plans to Figleaf

DeletedUser19057

Figleaf trusted Sparks without question to produce the mighty sword.

DeletedUser20396

then seen was a horrid creature from the depths of...

Last edited:

DeletedUser20396

The Fiery mountains of Zar'roc, where lived the Master of...

DeletedUser3468

Mischief... Loki, annoyed at being dragged in and then forgotten...

DeletedUser3468

INTERLUDE: (not limited to 10 words, thank you very much!)

I'm pleased to see that after over 2 years on this journey, little Figleaf the elf is finally reunited with his best friend (and pet pig) Bacon. He's met Trolls, other Elves, Goblins (or should have) and even Purple People Eaters. They have met Wizards and both unfriendly and very friendly Dwarves, the last of whom was the Dwarf Smith the unfriendly Dwarf had told him could make his sword. They have also acquired not 1 but 2 magic golden keys! So where to go from here? (after escaping Loki and his pet Griffin, that is! :p)...

Voice of omniscient narrator: Little Figleaf has found 2 of the 3 magic golden keys. Will he find the 3rd key? Will he find the treasure chest that they open? Is it a treasure chest or a Pandora's Box? Only time will tell...

we now return to the 10 word story game. ;):p:D

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
With Bacon snuffling against Figleaf's hand as they walked, it

I don't think I've posted here since this:
his faithful pet pig "Bacon". The first part of his
From October 25 2016!
Pretty happy that a character I created still lives!