• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[10601] Tournament Scores off

DeletedUser627

The Tournament Scores are way off since the update today. Running out the door so don't have time for a full report here, so this is just a heads up.

My starting score in Arencyll was 141,168, which correctly updated by 4 points when I finished a test single battle. But the opening score is miscalculated - I only finished 5 Provinces to Level 1 - so my score should be in the hundreds.

DeletedUser43

The top person in the tournament has one hundred and eighty four THOUSAND points. I should say that is a smidge off. Is this going to be fixed or do we all stop fighting and give up on this tourney? Or what?

Edit: A lot of people paid money to be on top in this tourney. Others are about to. What is the eta on this getting fixed? Will everyone get their money back?

DeletedUser

Nice job! I shouldn't even be second in this tournament. If you don't want money from your players you could also just tell them :p, you don't have to ruin the game for that.

dikke ikke

I think they add the score off al your previous tournaments together, I am not complaining, although it will be hard to win a spot :D

qaccy

I think they add the score off al your previous tournaments together, I am not complaining, although it will be hard to win a spot :D

This sounds like it could be feasible. A bug during the update replaced everyone's current tournament score with their lifetime tournament score.

DeletedUser115

Hi guys -

We are indeed aware of this issue, and our development team is working on a correction.

We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

DeletedUser2753

This is an obvious Error or Bug, to change scores in mind tournament to what does look like the totals of all tournaments makes no sense since the points given at the end tournament will be unfair. This will require an immediate patch update to fix before Sat @ 2PM EST . It also looks like the general rankings have changed also, though this may be because of adding AW points. From memory only, do not have a before and after snapshot.
Ah thank Aider, your post was during my typing.

DeletedUser43

So, should we give up on this tournament? Or will it be corrected in a few hours?

qaccy

So, should we give up on this tournament? Or will it be corrected in a few hours?

What do you mean by 'give up'? There're still KPs, runes, and relics to be had even if the points are completely thrown off...you're not interested in any of those?

DeletedUser627

What do you mean by 'give up'? There're still KPs, runes, and relics to be had even if the points are completely thrown off...you're not interested in any of those?

Bobbykitty has a nopay city, so tournament rank score is a high priority.

DeletedUser1603

Great! The script has run as well so everything should be as it's supposed to be now :)