• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[11469] Population gained when upgrading marble factory

Buttrflwr

I just upgraded 3 factories and gained population temporarily with each one. I wouldn't have noticed it, but I only had 5 pop when I started, and I really didn't think I'd be able to to it. Much to my surprise, my pop gained with each upgrade click. I was going from lvl 2 to lvl 3, for the quest.
I see this was posted on the beta server as well, but I haven't noticed it there, because I don't have planks to upgrade with. :rolleyes:

I didn't fill out the template because it's the exact same issue as was stated on the beta forum, so this isn't new, but just isn't fixed. :)

Last edited:

Calenmir

Ok, the same happened to me - jumped way up in population, but only temporarily then it dropped back to what it should have been with the upgrades. It only lasted a few minutes for me.

DeletedUser4624

Ditto. Ive noticed that too, last night. Seem you can build and do upgrades on the false population information as well. When I logged back in to gather supplies, I noticed my population was severely in the negative and I had to cancel those upgrades.

DeletedUser2191

I just experienced this as well.

Felyndral world - marble factory lvl 1 to lvl 2 - gained of about 20 (refreshed, back to normal)

Winyandor world - crystal factory lvl 8 to lvl 9 and barracks lvl 7 to lvl 8, combined was a gain of around 900 (refreshed, back to normal)

DeletedUser1174

yes i too have had the same problem i started with 600 population so upgraded five things that i could and afterwards had +9500 population go figure so i cancelled everything and upgraded my elixer factories instead even though i knew i shouldnt be able to and the game allowed me to because of my inflated population that didnt actually exist and now im sitting at negative 1200 population but hey my five elixer factories are still upgrading.

DeletedUser51

We do have a population issue that we have sent for corrections and we do hope it can be taken care of quickly.

Refreshing does fix the issue until it can be done properly and we do apologize for the confusion it causes.