• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12005] Spells applied on completed production cancels it

DeletedUser4534

Hi,

I just applied a Power of Provision spell on two supplies buildings after the production was completed (this is a tip given by the game to maximize on production), and the little jumping icon disappeared, and I could not pick up the production anymore. Basically it just cancelled it and I lost the production.

Same thing happened on a few of my larger goods buildings on which I applied the Magical Manufacturing spell on. I lost the production on those as well.

Is this a bug, or is this now how spells work?

Thanks.

DeletedUser4534

I already have a resolution for this... after noticing the the little "Zzz" were not there on the buildings either, I simply refreshed the browser page, and the production icons were back! I could then pick up my production that I thought I had lost, and start new productions.

Still a bit of a bug, but the impact now is much lesser...

DeletedUser115

Hi Yazyap,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have been able to confirm and have forwarded it to our development team for correction.

This is a visual glitch and occurs ONLY if you cast the spell after your production has finished. If you refresh your browser, this will correct the issue and allow you to collect your supplies with the boost. We are hoping to have this resolved as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser4566

When adding a Production Spell to my Steel Factory (I used Diamonds to complete 2 of the 3 Spells) after the production had been completed, only 2 of my Steel Factories now show the Spells symbol (magic cloud) and only those 2 show an increase in production after I reset them to begin producing another 3 hours. I did not notice whether or not I got the adequate quantity of Steel when the 3rd one was collected, but it originally had the cloud. I opened a new browser and got back into the game, but that did not make the change.
Steps:
Collected all Workshop production
Collected 1 Magical Manufacturing spell competed in Magic Factory
Diamond 2 Magical Manufacturing spells to complete in Magic Factory
Began 3 Power of Provision Spells
Collected the 2 completed Magical Manufacturing
Applied 3 Magical Manufacturing spells to highest Steel Factories
Collected Steel and remaining Productions
Set all Collected buildings back to Producing
Checked how many Residences needed to upgrade some buildings, but did not touch any of the Spelled Buildings
Began Upgrade of 2 Residences
Diamond completion of 2 Residence Upgrade
Began Upgrade of Barracks, which is near the Steel, but not adjacent
Began Training of Troops in Training Ground that are not visible in the Barracks, yet.
Started another Residence to Upgrade
Completed some Tournament provinces (in several sessions during the above)
Completed some Normal provinces
(sometime during the above transactions, I purchased another quantity of Diamonds)