• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12012] Beverages 111 times - wiped out my progress

DeletedUser4899

I was over halfway done with this one when I logged back in and it now shows 0/111... what happened???

7:44 am... progress is showing again...not sure what happened but it looks fixed :)

DeletedUser1349

This is a display bug. The next time you complete a beverage, the display will show correctly. Refreshing or relogging does not fix it.

DeletedUser1390

Had the same thing this morning. I'd finished the beverages, so didn't think to try another, but it fixed itself (or they fixed it 9 minutes after I reported it). Again refreshing didn't help.

Been getting a few other random display bugs in the main bar lately too - showing I have 5500 pop, or once it showed 80000 extra culture and 170% bonus - but again it was only display, the actual yields were what they should have been.

DeletedUser3638

Had the same thing this morning. I'd finished the beverages, so didn't think to try another, but it fixed itself (or they fixed it 9 minutes after I reported it). Again refreshing didn't help.

Been getting a few other random display bugs in the main bar lately too - showing I have 5500 pop, or once it showed 80000 extra culture and 170% bonus - but again it was only display, the actual yields were what they should have been.
I was over halfway done with this one when I logged back in and it now shows 0/111... what happened???

7:44 am... progress is showing again...not sure what happened but it looks fixed :)
Had same issue this morning....as soon as i hit "produce" on one workshop...counter reset itself...scary

DeletedUser3468

Glad to find this! My hubby had the same problem and was about to throw in the towel and quit the whole quest thing. Nice to see that it's just a minor display thing, probably similar to the one I had with collecting the groceries and then having them disappear only to reappear before I was ready to come to the forum to report it here. Hubby will be very relieved! :)

DeletedUser51

We do apologize for the display issues we are currently having and this has already been forwarded for correction.